the best thing to do on election day is to not vote and organize a rally opposing imperialist forever war where literally no one is allowed to say a single word about any candidates or elections
Hey guys, don't forget to vote! It doesn't matter who you vote for as long as you exercise your constitutionally protected right! Let's keep democracy alive!

*groans loudly and turns off radio*
exorcise those constitutional rights? why i thought youd never ask...
yo so is it sinking in how insane it is that both a husband and wife will have been president
[account deactivated]

aerdil posted:

yo so is it sinking in how insane it is that both a husband and wife will have been president

Melania 2024

Petrol posted:

Melania 2024

u kidding?? when she eliminates cyber bullying in 2017 marxism-leninism will cover the earth

It's morning again in America.
what a season what a season. and it all leads up to this day. which one of them had enough money to buy the presidency? what kind of last minute Russian-Al-Qaeda supercyberplot will ruin all the voting machine counts? where's Jeb? what is tpaine drinking? all this and more -- that's what we're gonna find out today, folks.

drwhat posted:

what is tpaine drinking?

didn't tpaine already answer this? (steel reserve)

hey gang, according to my really angry coworker this is Not The Election to vote for gloria la riva and instead i must vote for hilary clinton. what do you think? does this change the endorsement?
oh shit i hadnt thought of thjat. well time to change our branding

went on twitter today to see what was up and found out two things, 1) it was somehow my copied posts that caused louis proyect to start rage replying to rhizzone.txt, 2) mustang still tweets at rhizzone.txt at a rate of 5-10 times per day. i think everything's gonna be all right.

TG posted:

hey gang, according to my really angry coworker this is Not The Election to vote for gloria la riva and instead i must vote for hilary clinton. what do you think? does this change the endorsement?

Yea you got to. Sorry.

If you want to spoil a ballot, psl is probably as good as a stalin joke vote because Eugene puryear is only 30 and so cannot legally be elected to VP. a joke party that nominated someone who couldn't even take office if elected is just the right amount of deference to the system.
I'm ready to endorse Jill Stein for president. I implore all Americans reading this to vote Jill Stein. This is not the election to throw your ballot away on a clown like Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. This election might be humanity's last chance -- make the right choice.
[account deactivated]

swirlsofhistory posted:

I'm ready to endorse Jill Stein for president. I implore all Americans reading this to vote Jill Stein. This is not the election to throw your ballot away on a clown like Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. This election might be humanity's last chance -- make the right choice.

I'm ready for her.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

WE ALREADY KNOW I'M DRINKING STEEL RESERVE SWIRLS CMON

look the people may have just tuned into rhizzone tv. i'm prepping them for the big things they care about. you gotta keep viewers hooked

cars posted:

enayeneh posted:

gloria la riva fuckers jill stein aint shit

hi enayeneh

SUP SUP SUP

im back to make my 3 mediocre posts a year lets fucken do this

Gloria La Riva got 0.4% in California. Presumably the PSL's leadership will resign en masse in response to doing a hundred times worse than Hillary Clinton.

getfiscal posted:

Gloria La Riva got 0.4% in California. Presumably the PSL's leadership will resign en masse in response to doing a hundred times worse than Hillary Clinton.

gloria riva almost bevame the first woman fucking preisdent but dumb whites ruined it
i mean upper class whites who r dumb. not the working class who r victims of capitalism. 4give the abliest language either way
(touching your forehead with a feather) I forgive u

Keven posted:

(touching your forehead with a feather) I forgive u

*eyes well up w tears* thank u

cars posted:

swirlsofhistory posted:

someone photoshop slavoj zizek's face onto that guy