[account deactivated]
RIP everyone ITT
[account deactivated]
paula blart
rededicating this thread to booze withdrawla
god this is going to suck
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i remember reading what porbalort wrote before he edited it but i don't remember what it was because i too was drinking.

it was incoherent gibberish so there was really no purpose to editing it in the first place

aerdil posted:

tpaine posted:

i remember reading what porbalort wrote before he edited it but i don't remember what it was because i too was drinking.

it was incoherent gibberish so there was really no purpose to editing it in the first place

don't sign your posts

Day 2 did a banya for 3 hours and sweated out like a bucket of booze Would Recommend
[account deactivated]
nobody cares about my alcohol problems? what a shame its such an interesting tale
[account deactivated]
good luck in your quest to die parbo
i downloaded an entirely legit copy of ableton live and now i'm saying "doggo" over and over into a vocoder track. i think i'm onto something here
You can load up a classic midi file and map the notes to custom samples in ableton, as i use to do in the good old days, when i use to drink *takes swig or O'Douls*
the return of the double aught
Day 17: q total and udder collapse of liver
[account deactivated]
give parabolart a snapchat style posting feature that automatically deletes his posts after 1 hour
[account deactivated]
I am now fully committed to the party and have resumed almost-full sobriety. Please disregard this thread.

Spoiler!

how's the drinking life treating ya swampman

parabolart posted:

how's the drinking life treating ya swampman

Been drinking significantly more bc I'm dating someone who enjoys it

that's cool. i've been seeing someone who's a lightweight and i barely drink now

parabolart posted:

that's cool. i've been seeing someone who's a lightweight and i barely drink now

really sorry to hear that friend

[account deactivated]
i, too,
I just got kicked out of a party for being against the apartheid state of israel lol. i literally stopped making out with someone to yell about israel and this is the result. no regrets at all, she wasn't right for me anyway, and the parties aren't my type of scene

colddays posted:

i literally stopped making out with someone to yell about israel

bragging

colddays posted:

I just got kicked out of a party for being against the apartheid state of israel lol. i literally stopped making out with someone to yell about israel and this is the result. no regrets at all, she wasn't right for me anyway, and the parties aren't my type of scene

whom amongst us has not been suspended from the Labor Party for things done whilst drunk

update: same kriss has not allowe dme to follow/view his instagram blog

edit: *their

Edited by winebaby ()

at least go to the crypto-Zionist parties, but probably worse booze