le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i'm writing the case for supporting trump for publication to rhizzone.edu

i cant wait until everyone sees it and says "The rhizzone is fully insane and supoprts trump now." Cant fucking wait, goat!

ilmdge posted:

i cant wait until everyone sees it and says "The rhizzone is fully insane and supoprts trump now." Cant fucking wait, goat!

yw

here's some good stuff i'm finding

To resolve the impasse between the factory owners and Parliament, the State Department urged quick intervention by then Haitian President René Préval.

“A more visible and active engagement by Préval may be critical to resolving the issue of the minimum wage and its protest ‘spin-off’—or risk the political environment spiraling out of control,” argued US Ambassador Janet Sanderson in a June 10, 2009, cable back to Washington.

Two months later Préval negotiated a deal with Parliament to create a two-tiered minimum wage increase—one for the textile industry at about $3 per day and one for all other industrial and commercial sectors at about $5 per day.

Still the US Embassy wasn't pleased. A deputy chief of mission, David E. Lindwall, said the $5 per day minimum “did not take economic reality into account” but was a populist measure aimed at appealing to “the unemployed and underpaid masses.”

here's some economic reality for you you cocksucker if we cut your head off in the street all the blood would shoot out of your flabby turkeyneck and all your cells would fail to meet their oxygen budget and would have to restructure their business model into being bacteria food

[account deactivated]
ya

if you send it to vice they'll probably actually pay you, and you can become what you were born to be

ive reason to believe, we all will be received in kriss land
E: Wrong thread.

ilmdge posted:

reddit has to be rigged in some way. there's just no other explanation for how its userbase can be raving muslim-bashing anti-feminist racist loons and its politics subreddit can be so consistently anti-trump

this can be explained by the following reason: People on reddit consider themselves very smart

ilmdge posted:

but redditors are the opposite, theyll be like "I fucking love science" and "Rationally speaking," and things like that. So if the establishment says trump is a clown being puppet mastered by putin that will be their belief set and they will feel pride in how educated they are because they read the thing. Similar to D&d mentality. If you link to something thats from a source not pre-censored into falling in with the washington agenda then youre linking propaganda because these people are the serious ones who know better. (and are racist islamophobes. but, like, not the kind that would admit it about themselves)

i feel like sam kriss described something similar to this stuff in his article on "eviscerations" by liberal types, and the concluding bits especially were good to me

All of these rants are overtly didactic; in the political universe they inhabit, liberals are liberals because they are in possession of all the facts, while people who disagree are not. The notion of politics as a sphere of competing interests has vanished. Instead, political differences are arranged by degrees of knowledge and ignorance. You don’t need to actually offer people anything to induce them to vote the right way; they just need information. And those who persist in making the wrong choice can only be stupid.

Olbermann and his colleagues don’t understand that their own politics rise out of their own narrow interests; their bourgeois ideal has assumed the status of a depoliticized civic universal. A broad consensus—socially inclusive rhetoric at home combined with endless, distant war abroad—has become ingrained in the mainstream, but for such a stupid and contradictory doctrine to function it needs to make itself indistinguishable from the whole truth system of reality itself. It’s not just that, as Marx noted, in every age the ruling ideas are those of the ruling class; as far as the new aristocracy of well-paid but constantly besieged political comedians are concerned, they’re the only ideas worthy of the name. Their rants are so ineffective because they don’t see any opposing ideologies to combat or even real enemies to fight, only a mass of idiots who need to be hectored out of their idiocy. No wonder nobody’s listening; no wonder the left is doing so badly. If progressive politics of any stripe are to have any kind of a chance, we need to ditch the modern style of evisceration, and learn once again how to get nasty.

i really think all the liberals jumping on the secret russian conspiracy angle has finally broken any last meager faith i have in american democracy.

i will always have faith in the american people

...to be tools of propaganda

I liked that Sam Kriss piece. For shits and giggles, I watched an Alex Jones ranting montage last night. THAT dude is more worthy of the label 'eviscerator', at least in tone. Of course, most of the stuff he says is totally incoherent.

We need a leftist Alex Jones, but with cogent arguments instead of word salad.
[account deactivated]

Belphegor posted:

I liked that Sam Kriss piece.

New catchphrase straight from the prince of hell

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

remember when david morse was still getting work? dude's like a photoshop morph between russell crowe and a depressed bloodhound

MarxUltor posted:

Belphegor posted:
I liked that Sam Kriss piece.

New catchphrase straight from the prince of hell

My father has tasked me with tempting mortals into greed by presenting them with ingenious money making schemes. I am simply keeping tabs on Sam, whom I provide with hot leftist takes delivered by sewer rat. His careerism is one of my proudest works.

Trump Says Accuser 'Would Not Be My First Choice'
NBCNews.com-2 hours ago

trump can't stop talking about how horny he is for hhis daughter
[account deactivated]

PALIN: My son, like so many others—they come back a bit different. They come back hardened. They come back wondering if there is that respect for what it is that their fellow soldiers and airmen and every other member of the military so sacrificially have given to this country. And that starts from the top. It’s a shame that our military personnel have to wonder, have to question if they are respected anymore.

lol of course he was a fucking Troop

[account deactivated]
a 2nd trump thread spotted on the grassy knoll

tpaine posted:

she'd probably fuck it all up so go for it

eh. she'd probably make some meaningless reforms and then leave to go back on the wingnut welfare circuit when there's some scandal

[account deactivated]

Petrol posted:

trump is going to win the nomination, and then beat hillary.

are maga people starting to get mad about their great orange hope breaking his promises yet
Everyone's really mad he somehow has only managed to kill the trans pacific trade agreement so far, despite already being in office for negitive a month and a half.

littlegreenpills posted:

are maga people starting to get mad about their great orange hope breaking his promises yet

if you search Twitter for "What happened to draining the swamp?" like a bajillion hits come up because petulant MAGAfolk are upset about some Goldman Sachs dude being floated for a cabinet position or something.

draining the swamp was a reference to literally draining the swamp that is Virginia of all of its methane and siphoning it around the country by way of Pipe so as to create lots of natural gas jobs thus making america great again.
if trump drained the swamp grovers house would collapse all the way into the Hollow Earth
i had grover's address once. i wish i still did so i could see what kind of shambles is up on google maps
USA lame stream media liars: Donald Trump can't save any jobs manufacturing is dead you need to learn to drive uber and build solid panels, when his voters discover he lied to them they'll,

Donald Trump: I just kept 1,000 jobs in the us

USA lame stream media liars: did you notice that his daughters book isn't that good and did you see this tweet he did

Damn. Despite the baying of haters, Donald Trump is the absolute truth. I'm proud of him.
As far as I can tell they're complaining that he's using a tax break instead of doing what republicans usually do and nationalizing the business to be run under a genderfuck collective

Edited by le_nelson_mandela_face ()

Oh I mean he's doing everything in a shitty hurtful way while surrounding himself with the worst people in the world but frankly I've reached the point where I'll take that over Obama 2008-2010.

i had grover's address once. i wish i still did so i could see what kind of shambles is up on google maps

do you want it again

they haven't updated that area since 2012 so it's still the same mildew covered siding

peepaw posted:

do you want it again

ya pm me

[account deactivated]
give me the grover haus.