parody thread from a century in the future
i have been a closeted sea level for six years and i can only express myself via bagless attempts at tacoing
the pacific ocean garbage gyre is 90% discarded taco bags and has choked out all marine life
i have bag but no taco, this is truly the end of times
i have no bag and i must taco
you may taco

global warming was fake and everyone with a STEM degree has been fucked in the ass and barbequed :rhizzonedance:

littlegreenpills posted:

global warming was fake and everyone with a STEM degree has been fucked in the ass and barbequed :rhizzonedance:

[account deactivated]
Lunchables UPLOADED *Matrix lobby soundtrack begins to play*
Get this: it's like gogurt, but for Tex Mex. I call it: Taquito in a Tube
Chimichanga in a Chapstick
please. i beg you to stuff greased corn and ground flesh into my goddamn face
here's the problem with pouring solids out of a can into your skull: some of it doesnt come out of the can. the same gravity that pulls on our bloated frames so strongly is yet, paradoxically, cruelly, too weak to slide the entire contents of a cylinder of no-bean chili into Grosshole Alpha. we must develop new technologies beyond the simple, placental taco bag. our destiny is the stars
[account deactivated]
these cooking videos you keep posting are great tpaine, the narrator is very soothing
[account deactivated]
Gordita Pon De Garbage Barge
Neurotic hatred of the political class is the country’s last universally unacceptable form of bigotry
finally!
[account deactivated]
this taco -- this taste is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it