[account deactivated]
Rest In Peace to Pat Tillman's Glorious Jawline
it was kind of weird being in ROTC. which I was.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

stegosaurus posted:

thank you

frontpage
Front page

catman!!!
i just read it!! i am doing it!!
how fat is gjoey irl. have you met him. did he wheeze on the phone
he communicated only through cryptic emails with LOts of messed up CAps. he watches over us even now
i assume he floats up there, using the same sort of body suspensor technology that baron harkonnen had in lynch's dune
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

stegosaurus posted:

george jackson on amerikan fascism posted:

The trappings of this pseudo mass society are empty, cheap, spectacular leisure sports; parades where strangers meet, shout each other down and often trample each other to death on the way home; mass consumption of worthless super-suds or aspirin; ritualistic, ultra-nationalistic events on days to glorify the idiots who died at war or other days to deify those who sent them out to die, A mass society that is actually a mass jungle.

what a sick sick country

it doesn't matter how many times i'm faced with the fact that american high schools have enormous super expensive football stadiums, it still doesn't seem real to me
[account deactivated]
lmao
sporpsballer refuses to troopsuck

Joakim Noah skips military dinner, cites 'mixed feelings' and anti-war stance
2:35 PM ET
Ian Begley
ESPN Staff Writer

WEST POINT, N.Y. -- New York Knicks center Joakim Noah says he skipped a team dinner at the West Point Military Academy that featured cadets and a speech by a former colonel because he is against war.

Noah added he had "mixed feelings" about spending time at the West Point Military Academy, where the Knicks are holding training camp this week, because he is opposed to the idea of young troops fighting in wars.
[account deactivated]
football is possibly the only thing in america people like remotely as much as Troops so it's the only thing with any standing
plus equivalent rates of rape, brain damage, public sector waste, etc
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
european name?? (updates tpainelore.xls)
His name is Clarence Tuppins. Everyone knows this because it was the name on his book, which he released, and which bore his real name
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

lol at pro football players being our only voice of dissent

*group of revolutionary leftists in underground meeting* "we've tried everything! newsletters, pamphlets, protests... i guess there's only one option left" *all heads turn toward tv with football on*

tears posted:

george jackson on amerikan fascism posted:

The trappings of this pseudo mass society are empty, cheap, spectacular leisure sports; parades where strangers meet, shout each other down and often trample each other to death on the way home; mass consumption of worthless super-suds or aspirin; ritualistic, ultra-nationalistic events on days to glorify the idiots who died at war or other days to deify those who sent them out to die, A mass society that is actually a mass jungle.

has anyone on here been to other countries. to quote celine via john dolan, all people care about is the last war they won and the next war they will win.

"americans trample each other down after nationalist mass events. i need to get away from this horrible land and move to india." - george jetson
one of the ways tpaine is right is that if you evaporated every american in a rapture instantaneously then the world would probably stay mostly the same. imperialism is a world-system and like two weeks later there would be a new articulation of imperial power. it's not one boot on our faces, it's millions of boots.
What theory is that based on?

Because its certainly not based on empirical evidence
[account deactivated]

xipe posted:

What theory is that based on?

Because its certainly not based on empirical evidence

yeah, see! the last time i evaporated the entire population of the US that didn't happen at all

When have any other empires reached the same level of brutality and scale as European and American empires?

Yes indeed cite your sources when you say China is just as bad
if everyone in america evaporated the resulting lardrains would destroy the world

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

if everyone in america evaporated the resulting lardrains would destroy the world

Tucker Carlson i thought i IP banned you

I'm not arguing with someone with a PacMan avatar... I don't even like video games.