I saw this guy with bone cancer robbed like that in Chicago, and my foot was all messed up so I had to hobble in snow to find a police and it was a real ordeal. Rest in peace Tom
http://www.google.com/search?tbo=p&tbm=bks&q=inauthor:%22Baby+Finland%22
Baby Finland
I invented the name Baby Finland, did you know that
ola sinor mi nombre es guagua funland
i invented the name "let's get fiscal" but it is based on "let's get physical" by olivia newton-john
i invented the name german joey. its a portmonteau of germany and joseph
I was robbed by a dude last year but I had no cash on me. He took the fake 1 million dollar bill that I kept in my wallet as a joke and he didn't hurt me.

NounsareVerbs posted:
I was robbed by a dude last year but I had no cash on me. He took the fake 1 million dollar bill that I kept in my wallet as a joke and he didn't hurt me.

oh no....

dude...

that bill was REAL

i just needed you to hold it for a while before i cashed it in!

i told you it was fake so you wouldn't cash it yourself!

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
i invented the name german joey. its a portmonteau of germany and joseph

Youre a buster
because the name is ImTallGermanJoe
Buster!

getfiscal defends his economics thesis

Myfanwy posted:
I invented the name Baby Finland, did you know that

this is true

wow goatstein even you agree i'm not "epic" fat so the comparison to a butter blob is only partially true
your a nice dude getfiscal. i hope u know that wddp will betray you.

Goethestein posted:
your a nice dude getfiscal. i hope u know that wddp will betray you.

i've only posted on wddp like a week out of the past five months or so, so yeah probably

glenn greenwald and johann hari are talking about how god damn much they want to pork brazillian dude ass

Goethestein posted:
glenn greenwald and johann hari are talking about how god damn much they want to pork brazillian dude ass

same

getfiscal tell me what is going on in wddp.

Goethestein posted:
getfiscal tell me what is going on in wddp.

my account was suspended for, you guessed it, most of the past five months, including now. and for most of the past year i was only allowed in mainthread, i haven't read wddp:lf in a long time. i have no idea. lots of depression and mildly amusing anecdotes i suppose.

Glenn Greenwald of the Libertarian Cato Institute
the way gay dudes talk abort hot dude cocks and asses really undermines the ridiculous feminist notion that society causes men to objectify the sex parts

Goethestein posted:
the way gay dudes talk abort hot dude cocks and asses really undermines the ridiculous feminist notion that society causes men to objectify the sex parts

they learned how to talk like that from sexist heteros, goat.

it was patriarchy all along....

Goethestein posted:

sounds like you spend a lot of time listening to gay dudes talk about cocks and asses, goatstein

Lol if you’re so insecure even as a heterosexual that you aren’t thinking about cocks (even their raw masculine power divorced of sexuality) all day long.
i like to think about cocks
[account deactivated]
i once gave a guy $5 because he pulled his car in front of me in a gas station parking lot and very insistently begged me for money and it was like 3am and he was super shady and the only path away from him was a road bridge over a large drainage ditch

what made me mad was he was obviously in a car and i was obviously walking through a bad part of town with no ride at 3am. who do you think needed that $5 more buddy, you or me
he was black btw

getfiscal posted:

i invented the name "let's get fiscal" but it is based on "let's get physical" by olivia newton-john

You should have copyrighted it bro

Merzbow posted:

getfiscal posted:

You should have copyrighted it bro

fat tom's embarrassing past is catching up to him
his rhizzone avatar even has the trump hat on it. must be back.
nah mustang hijacked the account and put a racist tar there and drwhat changed it
do you guys not like him or what, i don't know what the history of stupid old beef is
what beef

he just left, and this is just funny

drwhat posted:

do you guys not like him or what, i don't know what the history of stupid old beef is

well, there used to be this guy on SA who would sell fatty bacon. a certain tom was his greatest customer, the guy put his kids through college with the fatty bacon money, then the FDA shut him down. this marks the beginning of tom's crusade against capitalist regulation and the first chapter of the history of the old beef

that's pork aerdil

i come here in good faith trying to have a conversation and you insert these blatant lies, i can't believe this
Fiery Fatty Jerky
sorry i meant fatty beef jerky

drwhat posted:

Jefferey doxed me on here and said i was working with the CIA to arrest all of you for posting about communism and you guys went along with it bc you felt loyal to taryn