le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

can you post what they're talking about. im banned from badgame for sullying the good name of Gamers

im not gonna debate riidi while hes not here but the basic point is believing omniscience is always going to take a leap of faith no matter how strong the evidence is because there is always going to be an explanation that doesn't require literally infinite knowledge. it's sort of a reverse god of the gaps thing. anyway, back to cucked sjws,

Keven posted:

It's really unfortunate. I left because of how ugly ppl there are. (on the inside)..

i read badgame a lot because their opinions on games are usually pretty good but the place is so toxic that it's a real struggle sometimes. like just casually throwing out the n-word is so common over there that i had to install a browser word-filter just so i don't become desensitized to racist language lol

i like to play videogames too. what are some of your faves?
Mine is madden 17.
yoshi's island
Favorite video game is probably Robin Hood 2

realsubtle posted:

i like to play videogames too. what are some of your faves?

I've been getting into cRPGs lately. Planescape: Torment is an amazing game, I'm really looking forward to the spiritual successor Torment: Tides of Numenera.

My favourite games were Shadowrun for SNES, Bases Loaded 2 for NES, Final Fantasy Legend II for GameBoy, Street Fighter 2 for SNES and the first few Fallout games. I don't play games anymore though... I've got a career to worry about.

aerdil posted:

badgame is basically an alt-right forum where blatant neo-nazis and white supremacists post freely while the rest of the nerds either avert their gaze or silently agree. it's a bad place.

i dont think thats an accurate descrpition of it. theres racists and bigots and pedophiles who post ther but theres also leftists and strident anticapitalists that post there too. the only unifying characteristic is that theyre all gamerbrained irony poisoned fail aids fuckas

I don't read that forum but I have a friend who does and who sends me lots of pretty funny posts from it and who also occasionally rants about some nazi there called samememe.

I don't really care about video games but I liked Link to the Past and some of the other classic NES and SNES games, from back before I was an adult. I still have the SNES and might try out Super Mario RPG if the cart will load, because there's air conditioning in that room but no computer and it's really hot.
I like video games but identifying as a Gamer is one of the lamest things I can imagine
i'm a gamer. i'm a pioneer. i'm an explorer. i'ma human. and im comin
My hobby is gamer. Your hobby is being banned from sub reddits.
Another one of my hobbies is doing dips and watching myself in the big mirrir when i do it oooh yeah look at that extension... look at that massive back... u could carry a lot on that back... im a strong man. Hell yes.
any place that is a safe haven for nazis and pedophiles isn't worth saving regardless of how many token irony leftists there are sorry ilmidge

aerdil posted:

any place that is a safe haven for nazis and pedophiles isn't worth saving regardless of how many token irony leftists there are sorry ilmidge

ILMDGE stands for I Love My Dead Gay Earth, and it's true that our shitty planet is a safe place for nazis and pedophiles and it isn't worth saving regardless of how many token irony leftists are here.

i remember one time forums poster Volkerball appeared to legitimately think that "the white man's burden" referred to anti-imperialism, not like him, a man who joined the military to help middle easterners. i am not exaggerating. i don't remember the exact specifics, but i recall being shocked that any man could be that ass-backwards and not kill himself by breathing water and/or trying to swim in air
based cecil rhodes, helping the africans stay out of the sun by shading them with his body

aerdil posted:

Aerdil: badgers arent worth saving, there too fucked up
Jesus Christ, author of the Bible: It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners. (Mark 2:17)

hmm, actually the healthy do need doctors. an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, as they say. starting to question this whole "religion" thing.

I am a gamer.
Not because I'm not a white guy with short brown hair.
But because I choose to pretend I'm a muscular one.

ilmdge posted:

aerdil posted:

Aerdil: badgers arent worth saving, there too fucked up
Jesus Christ, author of the Bible: It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners. (Mark 2:17)

Posted by Sydney:

This is a misguided article. Obviously, Jesus said to help the poor. Conservatives believe that should be a decision made by churches and individuals from the heart, not forced by the government.

The love of money is the root of all evil. If you base your life’s worth on money, your heart is in the wrong spot. This is not saying anything along the line of having money is evil. If you’re poor, and think your life is awful because of it, you’re in love with money. You can’t live life based on money and God. He blesses people with riches so they can bless others. You can’t take the riches and then complain they don’t help the poor.

Jesus addresses adultery. It is a given that homosexuality is wrong, and always addressed the same as adultery because it is a form of sexual immorality. Calling a sin a sin is not judging. Calling a sinner evil is judging.

Abortion was not really around during His time. However, God does refer to sins against pregnant women as affecting two people. He says He knew people before they were born. He strictly forbids murder.

Lastly, since Jesus is God, anything God said was also said by Jesus.

hey a racist vigilante just killed an aboriginal kid and the community is rioting. someone post the badgame reaction to this

Edited by le_nelson_mandela_face ()

i remember one time forums poster Volkerball appeared to legitimately think that "the white man's burden" referred to anti-imperialism, not like him, a man who joined the military to help middle easterners. i am not exaggerating. i don't remember the exact specifics, but i recall being shocked that any man could be that ass-backwards and not kill himself by breathing water and/or trying to swim in air

"Turkey, Lebanon, and the sea"

badgame posters i remember:
-riidi
-thug lessons
-ronnie the german communist lumpenprole NEET who has never worked and declares the idea that he should have to work unreasonable
-the postmodernist NEET who was exceptionally into hentai even for badgame and who wanted to fuck his own sister and argued that incest birth defects only existed if compounded over generations and was an anti-carb vegan heroin user
-"german joey"
dinosaur jerk, goombaclot
badgame has high quality misanthropy imo

http://fox6now.com/2016/09/08/texas-high-school-shooting-1-shot-2-on-loose-police-say/

A police officer also was accidentally shot by a marshal as officers responded to the school, Dodson said.

Blue Lives Matter in that they count towards the total kill score even if they result from accidents or friendly fire

They're saying blue lives matter but you never see them protest police on police shootings. None of my business though.

aerdil posted:

badgame is basically an alt-right forum where blatant neo-nazis and white supremacists post freely while the rest of the nerds either avert their gaze or silently agree. it's a bad place.

Well thats not really true, theres a couple people who think the Infowars kinda worldview is funny and make a bunch of tedious trolls to that tune, but most of the genuine right people are ridiculed whenever they go on on a stupid tangent about how blackface is respectful of black people or whatever. Theres a whole bunch of genuine leftists and most of em are originally from LF anyway.

dont mind aerdil, hes assmad about the badgame community because he accidenbtally made a bunch of posts ther about how good no mans sky was going to be and got bit by a few of the Trolls on his way hightailin his ass out of there

Ronnski posted:

most of the genuine right people are ridiculed whenever they go on on a stupid tangent about how blackface is respectful of black people or whatever.

Thanks for informing this bbs about your own but I have a few q1. So you're saying some of the genuine right people are not ridiculed?
2. So you're saying the many instances of Communist blackface were not done in the true proletarian spirit and thus were not immensely respectful of black people? In contrast to Capitalist blackface where people of color aren't even included among the blacked-up performers??
3. Name one genuine leftist who posts there by their irl name

swampman posted:

Ronnski posted:

most of the genuine right people are ridiculed whenever they go on on a stupid tangent about how blackface is respectful of black people or whatever.

Thanks for informing this bbs about your own but I have a few q1. So you're saying some of the genuine right people are not ridiculed?
2. So you're saying the many instances of Communist blackface were not done in the true proletarian spirit and thus were not immensely respectful of black people? In contrast to Capitalist blackface where people of color aren't even included among the blacked-up performers??

Grover Furr.

Joseph Ryan

Ronnski posted:

swampman posted:

Ronnski posted:

Grover Furr.

*Muzzles self with fritos bag to conceal impressed face*

Ronnski report back to badgame and tell them that the rhizzona crew is smart, fun, and NOT insane
it doesn't matter how much you might want to protest, ycs and lf have been fucked up brothers in posting arms from day 1

ilmdge posted:

Ronnski report back to badgame and tell them that the rhizzona crew is smart, fun, and NOT insane

That would jeopardize my friendship with Thug Lessons, when we meet weekly to swap anti-communist trotskyite white power memes and make up insane lies such as "North Korea is not a democratic workers republic" and "Grover Furr is a complete hack and a fraud"

actually medieval english literature requires a lot of source checking and language skills, so he's the most qualified writer on sovietology out there

Lessons posted:

Idk what you'd agitate for in Syria. Stopping the war that didn't happen and isn't go to? Halting the weapon shipments they say aren't happening and maybe don't exist?

Lessons posted:

I don't know, are you prepared to crticize NATO when Gaddafi gunned down his own people in the streets by the hundreds?