https://www.rt.com/uk/356175-student-attempted-kill-queen/

In what London police described as, "a lot like Hinkley Jr. with worse taste," a Chinese student was arrested after trying to break into Buckingham Palace with a knife and reportedly threatening to kill the Queen to show his undying love for Vice contributor and noted Holocaust denier Sam Kriss, who once described the Queen as a "horce-faced, inbred Nazi." He appeared in court on Tuesday.

University of Sheffield student Hang Zhang, 25, was arrested at around 2:45pm local time on Friday, after attempting to break into the royal residence and allegedly threatening to kill the Queen, "so that Sam would finally notice him." Zhang claimed that though he commented frequently on Kriss' articles and even tweeted at him once, he never received a response.

Following his arrest, Zhang was taken to a local police station and was searched by officers who found a folding pocket knife in his shoe.

Although Zhang reportedly threatened to kill the Queen, that charge was later dropped on account of his mental health, MailOnline reported, after Zhang told officers that he was a fan of Sam Kriss' recent theoretical works.

However, he still faces a charge of possessing an offensive weapon and offensive opinion about the deeper meaning behind Star Wars: the Force Awakens. He will appear in court again on Wednesday, the Evening Standard reports.

Police say they are not treating the incident as terrorism-related. The Queen was not believed to have been inside Buckingham Palace at the time of the attempted trespass.

Edited by EmanuelaBrolandi ()

I wish the Queen would just fucking die and so would her stupid husband
I wish the Queen would just fucking die and so would her stupid husband
I agree cuntessa. they are devils and monarchy has no place in this world. One thing i find odd about the framing of this article is how they accuse sam kriss of denying the holocaust but then show an instance where he is using nazi as an insult against someone, implying that he is woke to the crimes done by the nazis. Additionally sam kriss is known for going to the unnecessary and libelous extreme of painting advocates for palestine as a group broadly tainted by anti semitism. Why would a holocaust denier care about such thing? Based on all these points i feel that i have identified a bias in the original article. It is funny that that kid tried to stab the queen though.
I know I am supposed to hate Sam Kriss but I would appreciate receipts that so many on this site seem to claim about him
He said 'anyone who believes in the Holocaust is an idiot"
screenshots are better than nothing but i keep hearing people demand them without an acknowledgement that most of us are on computers with photoshop or paint.
I'm banned from stormfront so I can't get a screen shot neways

Cuntessa_Markievicz posted:

I know I am supposed to hate Sam Kriss but I would appreciate receipts that so many on this site seem to claim about him

He's an ex-poster here, a reminder of a time when ex-lf/rhizzone was more focused on 'theory'/po-mo/frankfurt/psychoanalysis etc, rather than ml/mlm/history/corn/deep state/conspiracy etc which is the main orientation now (probably for the best - although less likely to be published anywhere). The shit he gets is mostly playful ribbing.

Edited by Chthonic_Goat_666 ()

[account deactivated]
Sam Kriss holocaust denial Sam Kriss jihod Sam Kriss dirty bomb DDOS

Its all a reference to a funny sig that I had; to Me

Ah ok thank you everyone. I still hate him though and would still consider launching a gofundme for him to get a hair transplant (the fucker is going severely bald and isnt even fucking 30)
Jihod is a helluva drug, and can lead to early balding

swampman posted:

Its all a reference to a funny sig that I had; to Me

that sig being nothing more than a reference to a hilarious post made by Me

the thing about trying to get google result for sam kriss holocaust denial was a while ago but i can' remember who started it...

i do think the whole thing stems from the fact that he probably did make a holocaust denial joke at some point in one of the zanier more fyad or whatever periods of LF but like in a very ironic way. it would be damaging to his career if ppl rly thought he was a holocaust denier obviously but until Getfiscal is the Head Stalin in Charge we can't prosecute him yet
i would feel bad if we did somehow ruin his career over Sam Kriss Holocaust Denial or whatever bc im sure he is a Nice Guy and we Shared Some Laughs but not over Sam Kriss Holocaust Denial. though firstly that will obv never happen as far as the Sam Kriss HOlocaust Denial Quotes go but also when you think about it, Sean Smith is straight up dead and Hilary hasn't even been investigated.

Ah ok thank you everyone. I still hate him though and would still consider launching a gofundme for him to get a hair transplant (the fucker is going severely bald and isnt even fucking 30)

wtf

im pretty sure he got banned from wddp for the provocative way he talked about the holocaust. he liked to say the holocaust did not exist but then hed say "as a discrete jewish event" and then mention communists and gypsies and the like and peolpe would get mad

anyway hes vain and does hatable word salad wank articles about game of thrones for vice.com or whatever but hes smart and actually a good writer when hes not overindulging himself. i assume he mostly gets shit here because it's funny and also because hes become successful and left us
Ya that's def what it is
I'm successful, because I judge success by my own terms, and not the many ways in which "society" says I'm painfully inadequate.
Sam Krissty's success began with a rape novel called Fuck And Destroy
The Atlantic has published a piece on the multiverse concept, by Sam Kriss.
whenever i see his byline i mentally append the nickname "The Piss Miss" in the middle and chcukle irl. i'm not kidding. it's weird and i cant stop

getfiscal posted:

LOOK it is his weak spot his hair and I will continue to fundraise for him to have a hair transplant because hopefully then he will experience just a smidge of the same kind of body fascism i put myself through for years cause of men

we make fun of him because when he was about to go pro he asked the admins to delete all his posts here and then swampman started riffing on that
i miss vicariously living a hip urban drug-fueled lifestyle through his posts. tell me about the cocaine parties sam. i want to read about the speed and the cocaine and all of the sex

TG posted:

i miss vicariously living a hip urban drug-fueled lifestyle through his posts. tell me about the cocaine parties sam. i want to read about the speed and the cocaine and all of the sex

Can anyone post those many chatlogs between Kriss and Baskhar Sunkara wherein they exchange definitive evidence that the Holocaust did not exist "as a discrete Jewish event" e: Oh someone just mentioned that on this page. Im running out of Kriss to mock

[account deactivated]