sam kriss please get me a job writing like you. i can do it watch "the alt-right proves that, as was predicted by Lacan, Batman must create the Joker. Ubi pus, ibi evacua, yes, but games developer (if indeed you can "develop" fun under capitalism) Ubisoft? The sad part is that Evolution was in large part invented by Jews."
I enjoy the writing of former rhizzone poster Sam deadken Kriss, I just wish he would write more about his real interests that he used to discuss openly here, like the culpability of the Jewish diaspora in Israeli war crimes and why this makes them legitimate targets or his copious consumption of ketamine and cocaine and attending various Tory orgies
he's ok but irl friends talking about his articles gives me severe irony poisoning induced vertigo and i don't like that one bit

shriekingviolet posted:

he's ok but irl friends talking about his articles gives me severe irony poisoning induced vertigo and i don't like that one bit

a guy i went to law school with and who mostly just talks about austin's craft beer scene has linked to deadken's blog like five times on the face book

now he's got a slate dot com article. i think this is a good time to remind everyone that peak sam kriss doesn't actually mean sam kriss reserves have been exhausted, merely that the cost to produce new sam kriss will go up, while, at the same time, the demand continues to increase exponentially. on the bright side, this means that the catastrophe won't be sudden, and, if we're smart, we might be able to achieve some kind of soft landing.

on the not-so-bright side, it means the hungry years are coming sooner than you might think.
oooh hes got an article on slate-- ha! are we supposed to be impressed? jealous? pffft. everyone is published these days, it's no big deal. hes got nothing on my friend jake, who recently had an article published on some made up website in which he argued that yoshis island is neither a yoshi game nor a mario game, but in fact a luigi game. and me, ive gotten bullshit published on medium.com. so im supposed to care one way or the other about sam kriss writing about post-truth politics in slate? i dont think so

the rhizzone is still behind helldump in the celebrity offspring department: jeb lund rights for the guardian AND rolling stone

although im still pretty convinced that cyclone boi was balloon boy and conec actually is grimes, so maybe its a draw
[account deactivated]
it's clearly ageism but you should own it tpaine and be twitters best grandpa
sam kriss is not even in the top 100 worst posters to come out of somethingawful tpins
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

sam kriss is not even in the top 100 worst posters to come out of somethingawful tpins

noo

god its 8 dollars
whys it in a cup instead of a bag

tpaine posted:

Mine wallet hath leaped out of my back pocket of its own accord.

i've been a vegetarian for almost 10 years and i honestly think that if i just ate that thing tomorrow it would have the same effect on my system as if i ate an equivalent mass of Skoal
dad. we get it. you're a vegetarian and you like to spit everywhere. just let me and my friends eat taco cup in peace. god.
they don't even give you a straw

Constantignoble posted:

they don't even give you a straw

TFW

Honestly though, who really needs a straw for a shot glass like that?
i cant wait until goatsteins kids find his posting history
*sits my children down on my knees* my dear children, it has come time to tell you about the ways of the world. there was once a mod of a troop forum who had the worst possible house,
i should let my daughter blow up my minecraft grover house
also i actually like deadkens recent article in slate
its not bad as long as you dont expect him to support non-electoral political activity. he cleans up decently well with a good editor apparently

can u post it here

aerdil posted:

can u post it here

http://fishmech.info/grovercraft.htm

fuck that was so long ago. what have I done with my life since then......
[account deactivated]
making fun of grover's house, the highlight of my short life on this marble we call earth
[account deactivated]
Agreed except I'm not sure which side of the glass you're on
[account deactivated]
Hmm actually I find bitching about "stupid people" to be hacky, tired, and trite. So no, t paine. I do not.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

aerdil posted:

making fun of grover's house, the highlight of my short life on this marble we call earth

Being a founding member of a multinational fraternal order is no small feat to be forgotten about.

MarxUltor posted:

aerdil posted:

Being a founding member of a multinational fraternal order is no small feat to be forgotten about.

ah yeah, last man standing what up

Keven posted:

Hmm actually I find bitching about "stupid people" to be hacky, tired, and trite. So no, t paine. I do not.

Thank you