http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sisqo-explains-dumps-like-a-truck_us_57bddc12e4b085c1ff26dc5b?te=Spin

“The Thong Song” has gone through its fair share of transitions, from school dances, Bar Mitzvahs and clubs to ‘90s nights, nostalgic encores and drunken karaoke bars. You might think that after so many years ― so many phases of the thong ― any and all controversies on the subject would have bubbled up to the surface, like a G-string tastefully emerging from behind business casual slacks. But one controversy remains.

There’s been a debate raging on Urban Dictionary since 2004 about a particular Sisqó lyric: “dumps like a truck.” What does it mean? There seem to be two leading camps on the subject. One believes the phrase is synonymous with “junk in the trunk,” i.e. a big ass. The other (what you might call the underdog camp) is convinced the turn of phrase is an expression for taking a large, truck-sized dump; a term used to describe a lady who drops a hefty deuce. I raised these two options to Sisqó.

The line, he guarantees, is not about poop. “That would mean I was some kind of fecal freak,” he said. “What I was really referring to was ― a dump truck when it backs up, it’s like, ‘beep, beep beep.’ So, ‘she had dumps like a dump truck’ is, like, when girls do a booty dance move and they look back at their butt. She’s like a dump truck back-back-backing it up.” Hm. I accepted the explanation. And at this point, his publicist suggested we wrap things up.
THanks,