no
Nice fail.
no
We need meltdowns and epic ownage to keep things interesting. I forgive him.
i remember him being a dupe about libya, a dupe about syria, and losing his shit if anyone even ironically said the words "gamergate" but i dont remember whatever the op is about. i do remember he said his bad anime avatar was to troll us but then someone linked his twitter and he was posting thousands of anime pictures on there too

ilmdge posted:

i remember him being a dupe about libya, a dupe about syria, and losing his shit if anyone even ironically said the words "gamergate" but i dont remember whatever the op is about. i do remember he said his bad anime avatar was to troll us but then someone linked his twitter and he was posting thousands of anime pictures on there too

It's the third thing you mentioned, op

oh i dont think thats why he left the forum but yah look what a gigantic baby he was, he did this in other threds too lol
http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/12476/
Gamers are actually very noble and I only melt down when I don't get enough attention so I'm not going to freak out about it but.... don't disrespect gamers.
Anime Is Haraam.
thug lessons should be allowed to post here, & also post more
ifapping tpaine was also bullshit

ilmdge posted:

oh i dont think thats why he left the forum but yah look what a gigantic baby he was, he did this in other threds too lol
http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/12476/

owns

ifapping tpaine was wrong and that was after already using the forced log out button him a bunch, pretty lame. we all know about his peccadillo but hes one of us and hes funny

thug lessons is terrible

ilmdge posted:

ifapping tpaine was wrong and that was after already using the forced log out button him a bunch, pretty lame. we all know about his peccadillo but hes one of us and hes funny

I agree that it was wrong to not let tpaine out of ifap immediately after I put tpaine in ifap. I also agree that using the forced logout button on tpaine was a step too far, maybe in the right direction but still too far. tpaine, if you're reading this, please PM your paypal so I can send you money for kahlua

sorry i didnt free tpaine i just liked the idea of forcing a racist guy to listen to rap. he is funny tho. TL belongs in Ifap or whatever WDDP is now
http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/search/?action=search&keywords=nigga&author=tpaine&forum=0&search_in=all&sort_by=0&sort_dir=DESC&show_as=posts&search=Submit

tpaine posted:

Oh hi, Vance. What is your favorite rap song? Oh, Brian, A.K.A. Bri, my favorite is definitely Bruddah Tambo's "How to Steal from the Subway I Work at While Stinking." The beat and autotuning is incredible. I'm a communist on the internet. Well Vance, that's a good track. I like to "bounce" to it while in my Kia.

lmao for real

just 50ish posts of racist imitations of black people and saying 'nigga,' but his seinfeld gimmick was the highlight of the old LF

Edited by EmanuelaBrolandi ()

Behead those who insult tpaine
I miss thug lessons randomly barging into the communist consensus here on us imperialism and the USSR to restore sanity as The Reasonable Trot
Prefer we use "novelty trot" or "designated trot".

swampman posted:

I agree that it was wrong to not let tpaine out of ifap immediately after I put tpaine in ifap. I also agree that using the forced logout button on tpaine was a step too far, maybe in the right direction but still too far. tpaine, if you're reading this, please PM your paypal so I can send you money for kahlua

he says kahlua's gross

Michelob Sepultura

cars posted:

Prefer we use "novelty trot" or "designated trot".

He's that too but would come in preaching ' common sense' to the insane Marxists

Lessons lives in the election sub forum of d&d now. One could probably seamlessly transition from posting in 2008 LF to the current format and not tell the difference.
Actually he exclusively posts in the D&D mideast thread
http://forums.somethingawful.com/query.php?action=posthistory&userid=107074
He should stay off the forums but i should continue to be friends with him on twitter by not mentioning my pro assad views to him while he is praising the uprising of useful idiot fundy's over there.

ilmdge posted:

Actually he exclusively posts in the D&D mideast thread
http://forums.somethingawful.com/query.php?action=posthistory&userid=107074

motherfucker why did i click that thread

remember when iron man dumped the bad guy off in front of a crowd of his angry central asian victims, said "he's all yours" and flew away? that is the justice that should come to forums poster "Volkerball"
<Enjoy> riidi did you send your email to germanjoey
<Riidi> huh?
<Enjoy> for an account
<Enjoy> http://badgame.net/index.php?topic=38924.400
<Riidi> lmfao
<Riidi> no way am i becoming a Rhizzone Poster at this stage of my life
<Enjoy> youre just gonna let goatstein run his mouf huh
<Riidi> i think theres really no other option, as goatstein is maybe the one poster ive ever met both more stubborn and more annoying than me
<fuck> how's goatstein not been murdered IRL yet
i actually like riidi, he seems like an OK dude he just needs to realize that magic isnt real and the doom of oblivion comes for us all

Panopticon posted:

<Enjoy> riidi did you send your email to germanjoey
<Riidi> huh?
<Enjoy> for an account
<Enjoy> http://badgame.net/index.php?topic=38924.400
<Riidi> lmfao
<Riidi> no way am i becoming a Rhizzone Poster at this stage of my life
<Enjoy> youre just gonna let goatstein run his mouf huh
<Riidi> i think theres really no other option, as goatstein is maybe the one poster ive ever met both more stubborn and more annoying than me
<fuck> how's goatstein not been murdered IRL yet

can you post what they're talking about. im banned from badgame for sullying the good name of Gamers

badgame is basically an alt-right forum where blatant neo-nazis and white supremacists post freely while the rest of the nerds either avert their gaze or silently agree. it's a bad place.
post on badgame where u can routinely read quality posts like these

lmao at the idea of abos working. abos do not work. the way it works is that the government gave most of central australia to abos in a US style reservations deal and in exchange for massive royalty deals the abbos rent out their freelands to the mining companies and rich families who want to get in on the mining game, the mining companies then fly in indonesians and malaysians and shit to actually do the hard labor on temporary visas and then all the profits disappear into foreign tax havens and the mining companies run to the government for bailouts and tax concessions because of the "hollywood accounting" style shit they're pulling.

perhaps, im just dispelling the myth that abos work. we tried enslaving them like you guys did w/ niggers and it just didn't work. no matter how much violence or motivation you use against the abo, it will not work. you can try, but even if you somehow coerce it into working, the results and benefits are far less than the effort expended in getting them to do it.

no, they're just kind of like animals and do things arbitrarily, you can teach them to do tricks or w/e but ultimately they're prisoners to their base instincts. its the maoris and pacific islanders that were redpilled alphas and completely cucked the european settlers and ended up negotiating themselves good deals because even with stone age tools they completely stumped the fuck out of the technologically advanced invaders.

wow that's a lot worse than i remember. before it was just anime pederasty
abo nigger redpilled alpha cucked sjw. xbox hueg, futa neoteny. yase. anyway, that goatstein guy,
It's really unfortunate. I left because of how ugly ppl there are. (on the inside).. theres some cool ones so if you think you're one of those dont worry abou t it. Shout out to my boy prower, shoutout to my boy the one funny guy who's jokes were all how the bb code formatting looked, shoutout to all the twitter bad gamers who follow me and tell me to post on bad game every 2 months. You're in my heart but I can't love u the way you want me 2.
Writing elaborate fem-dom fantasies with prower like a paragraph long and ending with an extremely insincere haha just joking over and over is one of my fav web forum "bits" of all time.
I dont want to be his friend on Twitter anymore.