roseweird posted:

karphead posted:

and that guy was Albert Einstein

yeah but i just want to be clear i didn't make this up

i thought of just replying "we need a do-yo-have-stairs-in-your-house" but for the rhizzle" but it honestly appalls me

cool story tho, did it happen recently

I"LL UPVOTE ANY MOTHERSMOKER THAT POSTS IN THE WEED THREAD

karphead posted:

"we need a do-yo-have-stairs-in-your-house" but for the rhizzle"

I think it's "what agency do you work for?"

THATS AN UPVOTE
[account deactivated]
Hmm.
[account deactivated]
yeh, that's sounds like too much to deal with in either case

i'm sorry for your loss (of weed)
not me, not this time.
whatever did happen to that "which one of you did this" thread

roseweird posted:

Urbandale posted:

I learned theres a 24 hr dispensary a block away from work. Hmm

i approached a couple of guys whose truck i thought smelled of weed, one of them called me later that night and told me to listen to "mao tse tung said change must come through the barrel of a gun" by alabama 3, and invited me to shoot up an old radiator in an empty field with an ak-47. Hmm

depending on where you were you should do this cuz when shit kicks off im gonna wanna know someone in prairie fire

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i've been trying to stop smoking weed and just do a vape pen so consequently i've been burning through like a lot of wax. i normally smoke ~ 3 8ths to a half an oz a week but instead i just smoked a 1.5g capsule of indica wax in 2 days. weed. i am a drug addict.
fuck dr ugs
[account deactivated]
ya i get a half for 100 bux
EO - do you know where your weed comes from? just wondering how much stuff is coming in nowadays from WA/CO instead of mostly CA...
Very little comes from recreational states as the motivation just isn't there to risk a felony or whatever when you can sell it down the st for the same price tho ive heard CO purity laws are getting more stringent and some growers can't keep up so while most CO suppliers for out of state dried up whenbthey switched to full rec I imagine they may be exporting more on the black market now adays. Most of the time at least in the east of the country it's gonna be from CA
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Such a belief reveals lack of comprehension of the relationship that should exist between the people and the internet nerds. The former may be likened to garbage, the latter to the gophers who inhabit it. How may it be said that these two cannot exist together?

roseweird posted:

also i dunno what this means in this context, 'prairie fire'

Its an old post-weathermen Maoist outfit in the American south/Appalachia

[account deactivated]
From like February to may this year in my county about a couple dozen people were arrested for illegal grow ops, which is weird because you can do it legally, you just have to jump through some bureaucratic hoops. Most of them were Cuban nationals with Florida addresses, and it's like, why did you move all the way to Colorado to illegally grow weed when you can illegally grow weed anywhere in the country and save on transport costs?
Gusanos gonna gusano
FOLKS,

Edited by herbsaint ()

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

i've been trying to stop smoking weed and just do a vape pen so consequently i've been burning through like a lot of wax. i normally smoke ~ 3 8ths to a half an oz a week but instead i just smoked a 1.5g capsule of indica wax in 2 days. weed. i am a drug addict.

Maybe the vape pen is bad? I picked one up and it's immediately become a favorite, and it's very sparing on the wax input. But I tried the different atomizer options available for it and one of them does nothing at all for me. Weed disappears, I just don't get high. Put some of the same rosin in another atomizer and get wrecked. In 2/3 atomizers I have a gram would last a week easily and I'm not really holding back, but the third I feel like I could probably burn through it in a day and not get anywhere.

Naw its not that. These are med grade cartridges. I just weigh 250 lbs and smoke a lot of weed so I have high tolerance
Ahh I don't have any experience with the cartridge type so I dunno how well they work or last. I've got the kind that you load with a piece of wax and it melts over the heat coil.

You may want to try home-rolled edibles. I've sworn off storebought edibles as useless and am working on developing methods to go from concentrates to food or drink. State mandated edible "dosage" is one dose = 10mg and I don't even notice it. My resistance is such that 100 is a good place to start if I'm also using the vape. But that'll last pretty much all day.

We have a producer here that makes a distilled THC oil which they then back flavor with distilled terpenes, I mixed that into some everclear and concentrated it down a bit, works pretty good dosed into OJ. Gonna try it with some more typical concentrate product as well, see if the more "complete" repertoire of cannabinoids makes it more interesting and still palatable.
I don't like edibles my tolerance goes up immediately if I do them more than once every week or two and once that happens they either do nothing or Knicks me out cuz I take a bunch
i'm weed free and i hate it because i'm dreaming a lot and i've read Freud's interpretation of dreams
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

i had 30 minutes to kill near a little farmer's market and i got really bored so i talked to a wiry old beardo in a straw hat with a "WEED IS LEGAL UNDER FEDERAL LAW" sign and asked him what his deal was. he showed me a printout of a special order to the metro pd of dc legalizing the possession of small quantities of weed and got annoyed at me every time i said "but this is just in dc". he told me that the 14th amendment meant you can't give special privileges to people in DC. when i said i didn't think this was a very convincing legal argument, he got really upset and said he spent 53 months in a federal prison researching it, and started swaying and gesticulating and made fun of me for being selfish and unpatriotic until i went away.

To be fair, his argument is about as logically cogent as any other legal argument by someone wearing better clothes with more money.

am i actually allowed to talk about this here? well, i do "partake" on a semi regular basis. i get marijuana and i smoke it, it makes it feel good to have a conversation, listen to music or just do whatever. last week i smoked a lot of marinuana before getting in an amtrak train to go see my friends family and it was very cool with the country side and all these towns whizzing by, although it also reminded me of the messed up side of life.
Me (Self portrait)

roseweird posted:

i had 30 minutes to kill near a little farmer's market and i got really bored so i talked to a wiry old beardo in a straw hat with a "WEED IS LEGAL UNDER FEDERAL LAW" sign and asked him what his deal was. he showed me a printout of a special order to the metro pd of dc legalizing the possession of small quantities of weed and got annoyed at me every time i said "but this is just in dc". he told me that the 14th amendment meant you can't give special privileges to people in DC. when i said i didn't think this was a very convincing legal argument, he got really upset and said he spent 53 months in a federal prison researching it, and started swaying and gesticulating and made fun of me for being selfish and unpatriotic until i went away.

one of the cruelest things we do as a society is have "law libraries" inside jails and prisons. and by cruelest i mean cruelest to me, because every now and then i get clients who think they know a ton about the law and its so painful

at least theyre mostly not sovereign citizens who rant on and on about maritime law controlling in the courtroom because the fringe on the flag means its a naval flag and such rot