trying to stick with the minimalist approach atm mysel;f

feast your eyes on
just pretend i posted goatse here
[account deactivated]
lol the article that pic is from is hilarious

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2737293/Clearing-blocked-sink-1am-beer-strewn-kitchen-I-don-t-feel-one-hated-elite-writes-TOM-UTLEY.html

i'm not white and class privileged because i'm cucked by my own failsons
I don't even own a desktop

toutvabien posted:

Seriously though, does anyone have any experience with communist/ not US-imperialist made operating systems? Most of them seem to be Linux distros. The DPRK (Red Star OS), Cuba (Nova OS), Venezuela (Canaima OS), and China (Ubuntu Kylin) all have one.

Ya i have lots of experience w all of them
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i don't want to check the cat lady for revisionism..

SparksBandung posted:

toutvabien posted:

Seriously though, does anyone have any experience with communist/ not US-imperialist made operating systems? Most of them seem to be Linux distros. The DPRK (Red Star OS), Cuba (Nova OS), Venezuela (Canaima OS), and China (Ubuntu Kylin) all have one.

i dunno about operating systems but i tried using UC browser and it was just chrome with a different user interface slapped on top and probably a bunch of malware to send my rhizzone password to beijing

wait but seriously has everyone here not made the switch to Red Star OS by now? Me and getfiscal did it like 5 years ago I just assumed the rest of the 'zzone had, but I guess this won't be the first time you people failed to live up to my modest expectations....
[account deactivated]