they say that story about people on acid blinding themselves by staring into the sun is bogus. but it's been so nice out that i literally sunburned my eyeballs this week ymmv.

Mobzy posted:

i'm going to amsterdam next month and i'm gonna smoke that loud

trip report?

he died
i can confirm weed is a pretty chill time my friends, please indulge and keep on keepin' on. dance tonight, revolution tomorrow!

cars posted:

they say that story about people on acid blinding themselves by staring into the sun is bogus. but it's been so nice out that i literally sunburned my eyeballs this week ymmv.

I once did that because I was stuck driving through rural alabama into the sunset with a state trooper tailgating me. fuck the police.

tonight's choice is White Tara, an indica blend allegedly created for a Seattle rec producer by some bigshot medical grower geneticist from california. Generally this one seems to cause a lot less dry mouth than other weeds i've had so maybe? Just a nice easy going kinda buzz mostly.

Im smoking "Cinderella," which i can confirm is weed. A recent favorite, "Gorilla Glue," turned out to also be weed. I should write a weed review column
Gorilla Glue
This is great weed. You have to smoke a lot of it, because it gets you super high to do so. I recommend smoking it from a pipe, bong, or joint, or vaping it. You could probably use it to cook with - but I just smoked it all. The weed comes in the usual quantities, grams, eighths, ounces, whatever. Swampman's official rating: 1 star (out of 1 possible)
Purple Bart Simpson
From the outset, I knew Purple Bart Simpson was going to have to prove something to me - it was going to have to prove itself to be weed, capable of getting me majorly baked. After extensive field testing of this strain I can say that it has gone above and beyond my expectations for marijuana, as I became blissfully catatonic after smoking an armload of this strain. I should probably stop typing strain so much. I watched Double Jeopardy starring Ashley Judd, which is like, a great movie. Swampman's official rating: 1 star (out of 1 possible)
my highschool US Govt class had us watch Double Jeopardy as freshmen for some reason

New Hampshire is weird
i watched that in a criminal justice class in high school lol. i never really notice bad acting, but damn
do you know what also kids in high school? weed.
[account deactivated]

swampman posted:

I've jokingly brought up writing copy for my friends dispensary and he's referred back to it recently so i may end up doing it but the best part is its located in Washington so id be writing about strains I may have never had lol

[account deactivated]

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

swampman posted:

I've jokingly brought up writing copy for my friends dispensary and he's referred back to it recently so i may end up doing it but the best part is its located in Washington so id be writing about strains I may have never had lol

i'll use your review as paper and tell you how close you were

what dispensary btw
[account deactivated]
I'm an smoking dutch treat right now I'm high af.
Edit: double weedpost

Edited by EmanuelaBrolandi ()

I don't know what the name is but i bet it is some shit like that lol. I've never even been to seattle. Or lived in a place w dispensaries but they're goofy imo
[account deactivated]
I bought an ounce of various dank strains in March and I'm just now finishing it up. I guess I'm not the pot head I used to be, I would've blown through that in a week in college
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

TG posted:

I bought an ounce of various dank strains in March and I'm just now finishing it up. I guess I'm not the pot head I used to be, I would've blown through that in a week in college

if you change pot to cock you completely change this post

actually, it doesn't change at all.

someone gave me something called ""Tahoe OG Diesel" and i finished What Is To Be Done in a day and a half while high out of my mind. thanks lenin, thanks kush
According to google directions there is a pot shop 1 minute away from my house. it's literally across the street and i had no idea. Folks, it's a crazy world.
The united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland may very well have just minutes ago initiated the disintegration of both itself and the european union. Light it the fuck up, comrades.

MarxUltor posted:

The united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland may very well have just minutes ago initiated the disintegration of both itself and the european union. Light it the fuck up, comrades.

karphead posted:

Mobzy posted:

trip report?

Trip was good! I spent 30 minutes looking at Skull with Cigarette by Van Goth because a dude on an internet forum had it as an avatar and I never knew where it was from. I finally got the ref

I'm currently smoking Black Widow, Mr Nice's original genetics White Widow strain, which was the dAnkest w33d I smoked in high school. Now it's just normal weed basically.
I learned theres a 24 hr dispensary a block away from work. Hmm

Mobzy posted:

karphead posted:

Mobzy posted:

trip report?

Trip was good! I spent 30 minutes looking at Skull with Cigarette by Van Goth because a dude on an internet forum had it as an avatar and I never knew where it was from. I finally got the ref

noice...i visited Holland in the early aughts and was able to get out to the Kruller-Muller museum near Arnhem. amazing Van Gogh collection...i also smoked whatever the cannabis cup was for that year and it got me hiiiiiiiiighh

In a secret vote at 3 AM, the house of representatives struck down language from a military construction funding bill that would have let Department of Veterans Affairs doctors prescribe medical cannabis (or even discuss it with patients at all).

This means more weed for the people who deserve it!
[account deactivated]
and that guy was Albert Einstein
im smoking OG KUSH and STAR DAWG
[account deactivated]

some lucky bastard made drone music designed to be played in a bunch of James Turrell’s Skyspaces, spanning 9 countries, recorded live with ambient sound, crank it or spank it