Panopticon posted:

FBI says hillary is too ignorant of the law to be charged, instead she is going to be in charge of implementing it for everyone else

lol

except not, because trump is going to win

drwhat posted:

except not, because trump is going to win

not if he keeps tweeting scandalous shapes

between the debate over the nature of a star tetrahedron and donald trump's name you'd think we'd get a Lykourgos post out of this.
the non-indictment is obviously a win for hillary but is going to fuel many peoples anger against the system and further their desire to tell it to fuck itself w/ a trump vote. otoh for liberals who were maybe slightly concerned about hillary's behavior this makes it all sanctioned.

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

its funny to me that internet Offended liberals have rallied around hillary clinton, a person who was publicly opposed to gay marriage four years ago, after general support for it was standard among democrats, and changed her mind coincidentally at basically the precise moment support became majority opinion

so basically you're saying hillary really is for the people & will govern by majority rule? sounds good to me. im with her

what if im gay
you'd have to take that to the steampunk supreme court, goat.

qaddhafi had it coming for torturing all those people we sent to him to be tortured

entrapment of muslims by security services into terror plots they have cooked up works from the individual to the international scale

Lol that the media is pretending to be scandalized at Trump for expressing support for a stabilizing middle east dictator, aka "US foreign policy"
Especially good from a candidate who wants to piously act shocked that he Loves A Dictator while she's on record saying that at least two dictators were close personal friends

Lol that the media is pretending to be scandalized at Trump for expressing support for a stabilizing middle east dictator, aka "US foreign policy"

trump is doing for politics what bitcoin did for monetary policy (i.e. tied everyone up in super funny rhetorical pretzels as they argued against themselves) and, like bitcoin, it is still great

That really cuts to the core. Donald trump is like the Bitcoin of running to be president. Thank you.

Keven posted:

That really cuts to the core. Donald trump is like the Bitcoin of running to be president. Thank you.

some call me the oracle, others the seer

i call you the gangster of love

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump
Bernie Sanders endorsing Crooked Hillary Clinton is like Occupy Wall Street endorsing Goldman Sachs.
trump bringing the heat
this is it, the moment we've been waiting for, commie bern bros. Finally Bernie has made them write in a non-binding party platform that the DNC gonna think really hard about putting up a bill for a national 15$ minimum wage phased in over 20 years! fuck yeah! feelin the bern!

I'M WITH HER and the comically huge arrow pointing to the right which makes up virtually the entirety of clintons campaign symbology

MarxUltor posted:

I'M WITH HER and the comically huge arrow pointing to the right which makes up virtually the entirety of clintons campaign symbology

omg

like Occupy Wall Street endorsing Goldman Sachs

from the one day i was bored and decided to troll the bernie thread on sa:

Lol 'you're kidding yourself if you think he dem party hasnt split already'

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
I admit it C-man, Black agenda report is good and I will make them an account...
http://www.blackagendareport.com/bernie-sanders-sheepdog-4-hillary

actually we do have the power to manually make accounts for ppl with known emails then invite them to log in. No way that would stink of desperation - I checked.
what'd i do?
[account deactivated]
You linked Black Agenda Report a bunch of times and I was like "nah that anticommunist ultrabourg cant possibly have a good link up his gilt sleeve and there u go surprising my ass harder than a haunted massage chair... BAR is the shit and I will read the piss out of it and probably start participating very actively in its comments sections with great advice on putting food dye in the LAW and ways to be more inclusive to very wealthy software engineers..... Wtg
[account deactivated]

aerdil posted:

from the one day i was bored and decided to troll the bernie thread on sa:

were you just one of the 1mmp3rs or all of them?

i posted with this name until i made a lf thread one day promising to temporarily change my name to whatever the first post contained, and impper suggested impper. shortly after one or two other people also changed their names, then less than a month later the purge happened and i was banned and now my sa name is cursed to carry the moniker of a professional hearthstone player because im not gonna give that site any more money
mein gott...
[account deactivated]
i give as much money as i can to the station around here that plays BAR because it convinced me i could become involved after i moved here. bad for everyone else but worth a lot to me.
clarification it's not BAR that's bad. they'd carve me a new asshole if they had a good reason is what i'm saying.
that's great...what is BAR again?
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

haha is that him

i wonder if he did a shit load of datura before he got like this, like pink ninja did, or if he has some other sort of origin story. or maybe this is just what it looks like when someone cures their depression and stops being a communist... horrifying

BAR is Black Agenda Report. Again that's Black Agenda Report, dot com.
i can dig it