[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
social grace, beauty, interest, aesthetics, intelligence, in about that order
[account deactivated]
likely descriptor of my future post in this thread: disturbing.
interest in me, silly
[account deactivated]
frumpiness and hysterical outrage at the plight of foreigners

discipline posted:
I like how that's the median quality

it's just close enough to being essential that you start to wonder about my self esteem and my will...

[account deactivated]
epic burn...

babyfinland posted:
frumpiness and hysterical outrage at the plight of foreigners

i just spent a few minutes typing out a few paragraphs describing my sort of ideal woman and then i realized it was word for word just a description of that girl i'm obsessed with. i'm such a putz.
lol. post it for max creepiness
i deleted it but she was much smarter than me, just brilliant, beautiful mousy dirty-blonde, kind, independent but loyal, talented in music.
a steely hatred of foreigners and a complete disinterest in sex or attractive men
Agrees with me on everything and equally attractive.
It's pretty heteronormative and sexist to assume that everyone who posts on this forum is interested in women. Maybe that is why nobody posts here?

Cycloneboy posted:
It's pretty heteronormative and sexist to assume that everyone who posts on this forum is interested in women. Maybe that is why nobody posts here?

shut the fuck up

boy

babyfinland posted:
boy

using "boy" like that is pretty racialized. also a possible contributory factor.

[account deactivated]
so is this a thread only for straight men or are replies from lesbian women also acceptable?

also: your hetero is showing
[account deactivated]
idgi, what do dozers have to do with your hetero honeypot thread?
[account deactivated]
how radical.

theres this fairly attractive girl in my class who i think is absolutely unintelligent and annoying, who is in a band that makes shitty music like nightwish & wears an evanescence t-shirt, who said the five books she would include in the western canon would be twilight, harry potter, lotr, narnia, and some other one i forget (said this in an upper-divisional english course); i absolutely loath this person more than anyone else i've ever met, but i'm pretty desperate so i think i'll ask her out for coffee and talk about how passionate she seems when asking questions in class
why are you "desperate"

get a hold of yourself man
he's desperate because his penis wants to touch some meat
Women are really sweet, they are filled with lady meat!

Impper posted:
he's desperate because his penis wants to touch some meat

the beast emerges. . .

discipline posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

akkktually I posted woman because you don't get answers like "Agrees with me on everything and equally attractive." when you're asking about more egalitarian set-ups

What's your objection then? Don't you prefer your partner agree with you? Isn't it egalitarian to wish they be equally attractive?

how did my answer do
[account deactivated]
the opposite as in the order of the qualities, or an opposite set of qualities?
[account deactivated]
i dont exactly go to cocktail parties, unless by that you mean hiding in the corners of disgusting dive bars or putting up with my various forms of filth

discipline posted:
the order, but I suppose women look for different things besides cocktail party arm-candy

"As a child I would ask my mother, "Mama, why isn't it Christmas all the time?" So why don't you all go stick it, mama and papa, and neighbors in Kharkov and Moscow, and friends and companions and residents of New York and London and Paris and all of you who strain yourselves to the limits of your strength to support that heavy, grey, shapeless, moral clod. Fuck all of you! I want to love whatever is beautiful, brilliant, sweet-smelling, and young. I don't want the decent, modest, and noble goose Jenny and those like her; I want the girl in chinchilla!"

- Limonov