Straight chemicals into your body for a dollar. Can't beat those prices. Capitalism wins again

holy
yeah it's good, one time i had soju four loko and vodka red bull in the same night and Transcended
its good. have you had makgeolli? my housemate makes homemade batches and they're good but definitely a... different experience
Who here has blasted heroine?
[account deactivated]
Agreed
[account deactivated]
Agreed
[account deactivated]
Agred
[account deactivated]
op i drank two bottles of it at sixteen stood up and immediately fell over knocking literally everything off of a desk. 3/5
Anyone else has watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate press 1234
[account deactivated]
south korea consumes the most alcohol per capita of any non-USSR country
when i went to $outh kkkorea to meet my wife's extended family her four foot six grandmother plowed through five bottles of soju over a lunch. the bottles are a little bigger than 12 ounces and 20-30 abv each. she walked away like they were full of air
[account deactivated]
wanna meet that grandma

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

when i went to $outh kkkorea to meet my wife's extended family her four foot six grandmother plowed through five bottles of soju over a lunch. the bottles are a little bigger than 12 ounces and 20-30 abv each. she walked away like they were full of air

i hope she had a good old lady funhaving cackle

drwhat posted:

i hope she had a good old lady funhaving cackle

i dont think that woman has laughed since kim il sung died. who stonefaces a baby

i dont think that woman has laughed since kim il sung died. who stonefaces a baby

Damn.

I was taught by my Korean ex-girlfriend, whom I really did wrong, that the youth in Korea pour Soju into their beers. Apparently this effectively masks the taste of the Soju entirely, and can cause persons to get fucking wasted.
drop shots are definitely a fun thing to do when you're young and want to ruin liquor and beer at the same time. eventually one learns to just have two drinks going at once.
I had báijiǔ once, it was uh not good
[account deactivated]
you reapju what you soju
I drank a lot of it. Real soju is fermented rice wine (=maggeoli) and then if distilled further you get soju. Something that would normally take months is done right but by "fermenting aspertame" you get it in days and thats cheap soju its hell dont just dont
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Just let splenda sit in a cup of isopropyl alcohol and then cook that for a few days in a crockpot on low
[account deactivated]
Replace splenda with ketchup
[account deactivated]
You woudl be surprised ketchup gets you more drunk by having your Gut bacreteria secrete pure alcohol into your bloodstream by feeding it straight sugar than drinking a liquid bread
Fact check? I miGht have to back up on that one
[account deactivated]
I was gonna say mayo works too but you're gonna get more of a Whiet Korean with that
[account deactivated]