it just goes to show that millenials are the most powerful generation of all time. not economically or politically of course, but through the psychic strength of their reality warping nostalgia. how else can we explain the current national prominence of both hillary clinton and donald trump if not borne of a desire to re-live the 90s at any cost?
[account deactivated]
i identify as a burger
because they are anally fixated and they get more pleasure through excreting analysis than orally fixated people who get more pleasure from passive consumption
who isnt anally fixated. what would you rather do, eat a taco or have your prostate nudged by a gay cum daddy. im not even drunk
Pop culture/celebrity culture is a merely a coping mechanism for the global working classes to distract themselves from how shit and pointless their lives are under capitalism and how stunted they are due to financial precarity etc due to the ruling classes.
would still fuck justin bieber though
The Antony & the Johnsons singer has a new album out with songs about drone bombs and surveillance and whatever, and there's a song calling Obama out for doing bad stuff and it's literally titled "Obama". One song goes "if I attacked your countries under false premise ... I'm sorry." and that's not consistently Marxist, but it's alright. It was embarrassing to listen to and her/his voice is annoying but I think the effort is earnest. 3 stars.
why does every woman of today like the hairless girlymen apart from my wife
because you touch yourself at night

littlegreenpills posted:

why does every woman of today like the hairless girlymen apart from my wife

#notallhairlessgirlymen

Edited by Cuntessa_Markievicz ()

justin bieber's gay vegan uncle now follows me on twitter and asks me about stuff about ireland/uk and now i cant thirst tweet his nephew at fucking all and this frustrates me quite a lot particularly now that jb seems destined to end up in the 27 club currently

He fucking rt some journalist the other day going on about justin being a good person for "practising self care". All because he fucking fed some squirrels barefoot and cried on stage.
[account deactivated]
Here's a thought: once literal cloning becomes economical, people will buy Bieber DNA or whatever so that instead of reproducing theirselves they can give birth to another Biebz. I've got a whole screenplay about this. Gattaca II.
An estrangement of the motor car takes place if after driving a modern car for a long while we drive an old model-T Ford. We hear explosions once more; the motor works on the principle of explosion. We start feeling amazed that such a vehicle, indeed any vehicle not drawn by animal power, can move at all; in short, we understand cars by looking at them as something strange, new, as a triumph of engineering and to that extent something unnatural. Nature, which certainly embraces the motor car, is suddenly imbued with an element of unnaturalness, and from now on this is an indelible part of the concept of nature.
replace 'modern car' with social media and 'model-T' with forums
i, too, am a futurist
gotta go fast

babyhueypnewton posted:

replace 'modern car' with social media and 'model-T' with forums

camera_obscura posted:

Here's a thought: once literal cloning becomes economical, people will buy Bieber DNA or whatever so that instead of reproducing theirselves they can give birth to another Biebz. I've got a whole screenplay about this. Gattaca II.

clone bieber so he can have a sufficient average amount of body hair like most males his age instead of this hairless chest malarky

do u think he waxes?
some people legitimately have zero hair going on and look like models. finally, body dysmorphia gender equality
not having much body hair is a blessing
i've been kind of fascinated by matt damon's slow turn to the left and the hilarious stumbles he's had trying to be a leader/learner
[account deactivated]
i dont watch superhero movies for the most part but i get a lot of schadenfreude from the bad reviews of ones that suck

straight up trolling poeple about the suicide squad movie like "wrap it up, DCailures"

there's something wrong with me
matt damon has been a big lefty since he became famous dudes
[account deactivated]

angelbutt_dollface posted:

i dont watch superhero movies for the most part but i get a lot of schadenfreude from the bad reviews of ones that suck

straight up trolling poeple about the suicide squad movie like "wrap it up, DCailures"

there's something wrong with me

there's no shame in trolling fanboys, they're the touchiest and most spazmodic people in the world

however superheroes are shit. please read my essay on the topic at rhizzone.net
[account deactivated]
thats a good idea actually
Which celebrity would you like to have satisfactory intercourse with?
[account deactivated]

Cuntessa_Markievicz posted:

myself

taylor swift why is this even a question. assuming of course the satisfactory intercourse takes place within a satisfactory, loving relationship. i am going to make a taylor swift subforum on here after i get some of the other issues fixed. rhizzone.net: leftism, bad jokes, and taylor swift. this is my vision of the future

Edited by drwhat ()

At work I Have questions I ask my self repeatedly and always the answer the same way kind of like in the primordial schizophrenia post and one of them is you could have sex with anyone in the world who would you pick and every time I think anyone a celeb or a person you know in real life and then I decide on George W Bush & this happens in the same order probably 5 times a day.

sam kriss.

Keven posted:

At work I Have questions I ask my self repeatedly and always the answer the same way kind of like in the primordial schizophrenia post and one of them is you could have sex with anyone in the world who would you pick and every time I think anyone a celeb or a person you know in real life and then I decide on George W Bush & this happens in the same order probably 5 times a day.

lol