I'm sure you heard of this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loyalty_Day

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obama-makes-may-1st-loyalty-day-for-citizens-to-reaffirm-allegiance-to-us_052013

In a Presidential Proclamation signed April 30th, President Obama declared May 1st to be “Loyalty Day” in America from this day forward so citizens can reaffirm their allegiance to the United States.

According to the White House:

In order to recognize the American spirit of loyalty and the sacrifices that so many have made for our Nation, the Congress, by Public Law 85-529 as amended, has designated May 1 of each year as “Loyalty Day.” On this day, let us reaffirm our allegiance to the United States of America, our Constitution, and our founding values.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim May 1, 2013, as Loyalty Day. This Loyalty Day, I call upon all the people of the United States to join in support of this national observance, whether by displaying the flag of the United States or pledging allegiance to the Republic for which it stands.

Loyalty Day was first observed as a holiday in 1921 during the first Red Scare “marked by a widespread fear of Bolshevism and anarchism” (Wiki). However, it has only been observed by small localized communities.

Obama’s proclamation will make Loyalty Day a national holiday to rally Americans behind more widespread fear, or freedom according to Obama’s statement.

And you thought Obama wasn't a communist... think again.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2013/04/30/presidential-proclamation-loyalty-day-2013
reminder that far right republicans believe "keynesian economics" is synonymous with "kenyan economics": Epic LOL.

getfiscal posted:

Is that real? What?

Edited by ilmdge ()

mustang19 posted:

I'm sure you heard of this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loyalty_Day

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obama-makes-may-1st-loyalty-day-for-citizens-to-reaffirm-allegiance-to-us_052013

In a Presidential Proclamation signed April 30th, President Obama declared May 1st to be “Loyalty Day” in America from this day forward so citizens can reaffirm their allegiance to the United States.

According to the White House:

In order to recognize the American spirit of loyalty and the sacrifices that so many have made for our Nation, the Congress, by Public Law 85-529 as amended, has designated May 1 of each year as “Loyalty Day.” On this day, let us reaffirm our allegiance to the United States of America, our Constitution, and our founding values.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim May 1, 2013, as Loyalty Day. This Loyalty Day, I call upon all the people of the United States to join in support of this national observance, whether by displaying the flag of the United States or pledging allegiance to the Republic for which it stands.

Loyalty Day was first observed as a holiday in 1921 during the first Red Scare “marked by a widespread fear of Bolshevism and anarchism” (Wiki). However, it has only been observed by small localized communities.

Obama’s proclamation will make Loyalty Day a national holiday to rally Americans behind more widespread fear, or freedom according to Obama’s statement.

And you thought Obama wasn't a communist... think again.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2013/04/30/presidential-proclamation-loyalty-day-2013

didn't he declare the first of may to be law day like two or three years ago? how many sham holidays does he need to squeeze into may first

Its Law Day AND Loyalty Day, both going since Eisenhower, to combat may day. Loyalty Day used to be Americanization Day, going back to the first red scare. Lol
guys, obama didnt want to turn his back on his comrades for the sixth year in a row, he has to do it because of tradition. if he didnt, the cover would be blown and he couldnt institute Total Communism on January 19, 2017. eleven dimensional chess. wheels withiin wheels
sorry i missed your thread, i was working

Crow posted:

Its Law Day AND Loyalty Day, both going since Eisenhower, to combat may day. Loyalty Day used to be Americanization Day, going back to the first red scare. Lol

truely obama is carrying on the radical tradition just like angela davis said

Edited by HenryKrinkle ()

bump
thanks for bumping this thread so i could fix my broken img link.

please be sure to rsvp to the anarchist smash-em up at 6pm
this may day i cracked a rib. and will celebrate my belief that stealing private prorperty is a good thing
[account deactivated]

karphead posted:

please be sure to rsvp to the anarchist smash-em up at 6pm

It's kind of interesting in the sense that the SPD clearly would clearly prefer the messy stuff to happen at capitol hill. Maybe an SPD plant didn't get to make all the important decisions this year?

happy may day friends.
Happy may day

Heres something 2 replace all the broken images from 3 years ago:

Crow, I bought that hat B,waC.P? recommended. Works great
happy beltane. remember to dance around the may pole with your merry friends
oops, i did it again
i worked on may day
got lost in the game
ooh baby baby
i spent may day looking after my dog which was got mauled by a foster pitbull
a blue nosed pitbull?
quite
[account deactivated]
yes, despite the chunk missing from her back leg. the other people returned their dog to the human society and are going to pay all our vet bills
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

yes, despite the chunk missing from her back leg. the other people returned their dog to the human society and are going to pay all our vet bills

i don't think the dog belongs in our society

Even for a violent dog, that seems needlessly cruel.

[account deactivated]
uhhh.... Doge

<<<<<here she is in her cone
[account deactivated]
My Other Dog Is Red-XIII
for the workers
happy may day y'all