http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/18/un-samantha-powers-motorcade-kills-child-cameroon

I wonder if the license plate of the car was "R2P-2016"
samantha power is also an obvious henchman name.
it's like the beginning of a very unsubtle action movie establishing who the villian is
FREE OUR GIRLS *runs over a few*

aerdil posted:

it's like the beginning of a very unsubtle action movie establishing who the villian is

Christine Lagarde is clearly part of that cabal. What a strange planet I was dropped onto, folks.....

even on a diplomatic mission a us envoy just can't help killing a child
Enemy combatants killed in Cameroon.
i see hillary is already having tryouts for the new secretary of state
i wanted to know if the word Cameroon was etymologically similar to the word in Spanish for shrimp, camaron. turns out that Cameroon is named that because some portuguese noticed a bunch of mud lobsters having a river orgy. now they're named that. not even tier 1 colonialists, the portuguese. the jersey shore of spain. how owned can africa be

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i wanted to know if the word Cameroon was etymologically similar to the word in Spanish for shrimp, camaron. turns out that Cameroon is named that because some portuguese noticed a bunch of mud lobsters having a river orgy. now they're named that. not even tier 1 colonialists, the portuguese. the jersey shore of spain. how owned can africa be

don't read what happens after that.....

Will #7 have me in tears?
I won't judge her for this random snafu. I'll judge her for all the rest of the systematic and targeted snafus
any pics of the accident, sounds like a contender for new front page picture
out of our way small child, IMPERIALISM coming through
Mediocre.

karphead posted:

Mediocre.

karphead posted:

dipshit420 posted:

karphead posted:

thank you samantha, for making the metaphor so explicit.
I'm permabanned ambassador niggerstomper 59. I first started spewing imperialist propaganda when I was 22. By 2013 I got really obsessed with the concept of "imperialism" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “i dont think hillary clinton is a monster” and “i love bombing libyan babies” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im not on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “imperialist” style of american power was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” american diplomatic postings to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

agreedo
we forget that, like in Cameroon, colonialists often give their discovered territories names representing their richness in some resource valuable to the colonialists. which means that if earth is ever conquered by aliens it will henceforth be known as Xauquatyyl, which is a corruption of the Andromedan Xaau'Kwa'Tyyl meaning "many delicious beetles"
run over our girls
I sincerely doubt Samantha Power called the child a "dead bastard," especially if the child's father was right there at the time.
I guess someone wrote a book and went on a bunch of liberal podcasts where no one mentioned that Samantha Powers Motorcade Ran Over and Killed a Seven Year Old Boy in Cameroon. Which makes this seem like a real opportune time to remind the world that Samantha Powers Motorcade Ran Over and Killed a Seven Year Old Boy in Cameroon.

His name was Birwe Toussem. The USA gave his parents 1500 bucks and 2 cows.

A month later Ambassador Samantha Power won the 2016 Henry A. Kissinger Prize.

MarxUltor posted:

What a disgrace, that these days the bar for entry for the once-distinguished Henry A. Kissinger Prize is killing just a single child. Everyone gets a participation medal these days I guess. Back in my day you had to kill at least ten thousand children to be even considered in the running!

MarxUltor posted:

I guess someone wrote a book and went on a bunch of liberal podcasts where no one mentioned that Samantha Powers Motorcade Ran Over and Killed a Seven Year Old Boy in Cameroon. Which makes this seem like a real opportune time to remind the world that Samantha Powers Motorcade Ran Over and Killed a Seven Year Old Boy in Cameroon.

MarxUltor posted:

Thanks for posting this update. I've been going around and reminding my friends of the time Samantha Powers Motorcade Ran Over and Killed a Seven Year Old Boy in Cameroon