1. Hang (and make sure that the hanging takes place in full view of the people) no fewer than one hundred known landlords, rich men, bloodsuckers.
2. Publish the pictures on instagram.
3. Seize all their grain from them.
4. Designate hostages in accordance with yesterday's facebook poll

ilmdge posted:

i love the modern world

ilmdge posted:

Next time your posting about how awful things are remember how fucking cool and weird and dumb everything that's happening every moment is and how great ur lives are.

Like think about how our lives and the lives of our fathers have been killing people basically non stop like big munching mouth murder eaters but never before have we had the chance to give our personal approval on an individual death basis.
Fuck he put himself in frame and did a selfie... That's the absolute.
I wish someone would do that vote but about me

Keven posted:

Like think about how our lives and the lives of our fathers have been killing people basically non stop like big munching mouth murder eaters but never before have we had the chance to give our personal approval on an individual death basis.

revolutionary trials in the digital age. wall or gulag u decide CLICK2VOTE,

pretty fucked up and cool future were heading into imo O_o

what the fuck
[account deactivated]
ahaha holyshit his nickname is al-Chihuahua

get in
jfc

aerdil posted:

jfc

fake
He looks real to me, although I suppose it's possible someone had a child pose with the gun, and then photoshopped in a grown man's head.
i mean the Instagram commenters voting on the execution of an ISIS fighter:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/iraqi-swat-instagram-isis-executions-hoax-article-1.2581712
It's still interesting because people's responses were real.
Everything is interesting, in my opinion. Except for things that aren't.