taco. in a bag.
take a bag of corn chips. add meat and nonsense. eat from bag, with a spoon. taco in a bag
taco in bag. also known as "walking taco"

Edited by le_nelson_mandela_face ()

in the past i have found it difficult to walk with a taco.
new idea. take bag of potato chips. add one quart sour cream, one can creamed corn. casserole in a bag
do you feel that gas station nachos putting on too many airs? man have i got a product for you. it's a taco, with a twist.
the twist is a bag
take can of precooked chili. pour into standard grocery bag. chili in a bag. note: paper bag not recommended
1. take box of vanilla wafers. 2. remove bag. 3. discard box. 4. pour in 2 cans condensed milk, 1 can maraschino cherries. cake in a bag
take prebagged sandwich. add mayonnaise until spoon-tender. i think you know where we're going here. that's right; sandwich, in a bag
why taco in a bag and not burrito in a bag.
because the crunchy texture of corn chips mimics the texture of taco shell but the softer burrito covering is harder to replicate, you say. wrong.
soft pita chips. yeah that's right. just blew your mind. add can of refried beans, hot sauce, cheeze whiz to taste. baguritto
taco shell, sheepskin condom (lubrication to taste.) fill condom with seasoned ground beef, shredded cheese. tie off, place in taco shell. bag in a taco
Have you ever heard of a frito pie goatstein?
theres a new dumb seafood restaurant in toronto where you eat your shrimp or crab or whatever out of a plastic bag. its pretty nice food, they baste it in a nice spicy sticky Cajun sauce, but they bring it to you in a clear polythene bag and you have to put it on the table and eat it out of the bag with your hands, for which purpose they provide polythene gloves. you have a huge resto-branded plastic bib to tie around yourself (mine had the body of a french maid with a big pair of boobs on it). and the waiters come along and because the tablecloths are also disposable polythene theres no dishes to carry or wash they just wrap the whole thing up like a big garbage bag. one bad point is they didn't bring any nutcrackers to enable my wife to efficiently open her $40 king crab leg so she had to use the claw as a claw to scrape out the meat and it was very primeval and paleo and made me feel sinful lust for my crabby saucy wife. another bad point, is that you pay $20-$30 a head to eat out of a plastic bag. it is very efficient and labor saving and ostensibly communist but so is doing a shit in the shower and mushing it thru the drain. i dont think the place will catch on

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

Have you ever heard of a frito pie goatstein?

pie?? pie in a bag. box of graham crackers minus box plus applesauce.

Why don't you use Doritos Nacho Cheesier instead of Fritos you piece of shit.

dipshit420 posted:

Why don't you use Doritos Nacho Cheesier instead of Fritos you piece of shit.

What if we put Doritos in the Fritos bag with the rest of the taco which is in a bag.

[account deactivated]
Fag cop rules. I've put it on for Tpaine and he didn't like
taco in a bag = a cabin goat :a:
You could use Doritos® taco loco™ flavor and have taco in a taco in a bag. Tacoception.
[account deactivated]
Other posible Tacobrand products:Taco in a tubeTaco in a IV dropTaco in a psychopharmaceuticalTaco in a VR environmentTaco in loveTaco in a satchelTaoc teh wodner dough
[account deactivated]
I do not like it Sam Iran
Reminder for 4/08/16 that "taco in a bag" is a real thing I did not make up.
it's hard to make depressing lazy food jokes after patton oswalt's famous bowls bit. but i checked and do you know how the ingredients for famous bowls arrive? in a bag.
they remove them from the bag and put them in a bowl.
walking tacos are cool and not bad, I say
You can thank the midwest, op
a walking taco is a clever working class reappropriation of soulless consumer culture, kind of like in a post-apoc science fiction movie where people wear clothes made out of street signs and shit

thirdplace posted:

a walking taco is a clever working class reappropriation of soulless consumer culture, kind of like in a post-apoc science fiction movie where people wear clothes made out of street signs and shit

please call it by its proper and more descriptive name, taco in a bag

china mieville's next story about capitalism's excesses literally represented by the motif of garbage is a horror novella called Dans un Sac

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

china mieville's next story about capitalism's excesses literally represented by the motif of garbage is a horror novella called Dans un Sac

the sac petit à, the bag representing itself as intentional only in containing/being, transcends in capitalism to the être sac, the bag being in itself, containing within it not its contents but its own intentionality itself; the consumer drive is directed not at having what the bag might bring you, but in possessing the bag itself. through analysis of the bag-being, Mieville approaches a new dialectic synthesis – with a little chili spice added in. $29.99, Verso Books

cheetos is clearly the superior corn based snack. i am to understand that canada has an exclusive food item at taco bell for a limited time, called the cheetos crunchwrap or whatev
[account deactivated]
I told my son about taco in a bag and he immediately shit himself. Coincidence?