MarxUltor posted:

In honor of yet another reagan becoming dead, I'd like to invite my fellow DYTD goons to join me and Just Say Yes! to Drugs today. right now. repeatedly. while drinking.

you're not alone, my partner's the same way. i'm the biggest lightweight in the universe, i can make an eighth last like six months since i never seem to build a tolerance. she has to smoke like three bowls of good weed to feel more than a little buzzed. its weird, my condolences

MY PARTNER...
s/he's a lawyer in the firm of peng, peng, grundlesworth and jughashvili. mainly in weed law

Edited by thirdplace ()

when we got married we agreed to refer to one another that way and i'm not about to break that promise even here, on tHE rHizzonE
What about spouse? I assume ur both white and cis
spouse is the least cool name, even partner is better than that
special ladyfriend
MY WIIIIIIIFE
my significant other and i agreed that i will only refer to them as "the pussy i own"

Edited by aerdil ()

drwhat posted:

spouse is the least cool name, even partner is better than that

heh yeah. at least partner implies working together and being equals

For white cis couples it implies youre a registered democrat who identifies as an ally and loves lgbt documentaries on netflix
i identify as an extremely cool marxbro who loves lifting wights and being strong and smart and good who also loves another person deeply

dank_xiaopeng posted:

i identify as an extremely cool marxbro who loves lifting wights and being strong and smart and good who also loves another person deeply

wow. mods?

Good for you, dank. That's pretty much the dream.
I'm currently taking the month off smoking, partially to save some money, partially as a test of willpower. Unfortunately I smoked a bit last weekend at my buddy's place, which is a shame since last time I did this a couple years ago I refused all offers, but it was hard while sitting around after a few drinks while my mate rolled up a couple of joints while watching comedy on netflix.
Why would you ever stop smoking weed
one of the few times that dave barry made a funny joke was when he wrote up a fake timeline for the 1992 elections, and it was like, "March 30: Bill Clinton admits on television that he smoked marijuana in college, but 'didn't inhale'.....April 2: George Bush admits on television that he wanted to smoke marijuana in college, but no one would give him any"
I hear that everyone smokes weed in the DPRK. Just more proof of the superiority of communism
The lady gives me the shakes
I like skywalker and Girl Scout cookies

parabolart posted:

have you tried a more indica based strain? some sativas made me jittery and nervous and i didnt like them.

MarxUltor posted:

parabolart posted:
have you tried a more indica based strain? some sativas made me jittery and nervous and i didnt like them.

yeah it does help, i was going to post about high CBD strains as the'res studies done about non-cbd strains causing psychotic reactions, but it depends on the individual..

also Neil Young's peppercorn works

Sativa / non cbd strains are garbage imo. Currently smoking blackberry kush n vaping 81% thc purple og honey oil
have you tried straining in futility against what does and doesn't allow you to relax
Im sorry comrades, i cannot live the wax lifeatyle, its too much, sorry.

Damn shit is fucked, shit
Lol owned b*tch

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

The wax i get is high end medi from california so its like 80% which i could smoke all day but if someone who smokes normal weed every day could take 1 hit and get destroyed.

This is me. its good.

weed
Im smoking a mixed Afghan and Pakistani land strain and I'm high af. Weed
seems like there's a lot of wax ppl on the zone, do you feel like dabs have made bud weaker for you? im extremely broke and i want to try wax bc i've heard it's better for pain and hits faster, but I don't think I'll regularly be able to afford it. If i rip wax a few times is leaf not going to be strong enough later? thanks
the dab life is a symptom of the tendency of the rate of profit to fall, reflected both in the economic incentives of the producers and in the biochemical consequences to the users' tolerances
I mean if you go from dabbing every day to smoking a bowl you might not get as high for a bit but it won't ruin weed forever lol
Smoking crack does sorta ruin the enjoyment of normal cocaine
"They say that the weed grown in the USSR under Stalin was some of the most potent ever known to man. Under the guidance of Trofim Lysenko, Stalin assembled a crack team of growers whose marijuana was known for its intense body high and clarifying mental effects. In his personal diaries, Nikolai Bukharin writes, “Joseph came to me one night as I was struggling to finish the final edit of an issue of Pravda. He handed me an ounce of marijuana that reeked of skunk. The smell alone was enough to make me tremble. ‘This is a gift from Lysenko and I’ he said, and left almost immediately. I smoked that weed and I was never the same.”

herbsaint posted:

"They say that the weed grown in the USSR under Stalin was some of the most potent ever known to man. Under the guidance of Trofim Lysenko, Stalin assembled a crack team of growers whose marijuana was known for its intense body high and clarifying mental effects. In his personal diaries, Nikolai Bukharin writes, “Joseph came to me one night as I was struggling to finish the final edit of an issue of Pravda. He handed me an ounce of marijuana that reeked of skunk. The smell alone was enough to make me tremble. ‘This is a gift from Lysenko and I’ he said, and left almost immediately. I smoked that weed and I was never the same.”

im gonna check this book and see if its real or see if i can track down citations.

you ever notice that Weed and Tequila just go together like god and damn?
While we're on the topic, Soviet soldiers in Afghanistan were well known to trade tools and simple metal goods like hammers/nails etc for local Afghani weed. Many of these men brought pounds of the stuff back to the USSR. Here's a few comrades enjoying a joint.

I'm smoking grand daddy purp. I'm high af
Gorilla Glue
bowl full of stems 👌