That's like every American family
lol
https://vine.co/v/ieqazTM3ttz
Let's just pretend he wasn't a Palin for a second If your mom named you "Track," you would have definitely waved a gun at a woman eventually. It would just be a matter of time at that point really.

tsinava posted:

Let's just pretend he wasn't a Palin for a second If your mom named you "Track," you would have definitely waved a gun at a woman eventually. It would just be a matter of time at that point really.

again, given statistics on violence against women, it'd be more notable if the average man didn't wave a gun at a woman once in a while

i have never waved a gun at my wife
I'm from Alaska and I had a good friend growing up named "Treg" just saying folks.
Fucked up to see latte university liberals still bashing the same tired old blue collar targets 8 years later.

Flappo posted:

I'm voting for Bernie Sanders because I don't have any political objections to American imperialism, Incremental change matters, Freedom for the exploiters,. Heil Calhoun and Locke.

Edited by animedad ()

tsinava posted:

I'm really glad that Sarah Palin took personal time out of dealing with her violent podunk hillbilly family to endorse Donald Trump, the day after her son, Track gets arrested for beating up his girlfriend then chasing her around the house with an assault rifle before aiming it at himself in front of the police and threatening to commit suicide.

Please make America great again Donald Trump. Please fix my family.

rich white people should not be allowed to name their children

fuckin Track, Trig, Bristol, Piper and Willow. two of those are names kind of.
isn't this woman supposed to be a devout christian? not a mary or michael in the bunch
And lo did Jesus say unto Track, is that like a nickname or something, and lo did Track's countenance fall and he say unto Jesus, nay

Panopticon posted:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbc-guest-trumps-alt-right-fans-childless-single-men-who-masturbate-to-anime/

time to organize as a bloc so we can get out our true political beliefs and set this man straight

HenryKrinkle posted:

I watched this (with the original video, here https://mobile.twitter.com/carIisIe/status/689603883992227842/video/1 ) yesterday like 20 times and I can't figure out what she's saying. I have no idea. I hear some words and syllables but I can't assemble them into english

I hope she is Trump's vp

i used to know someone named "dort"

c_man posted:

i used to know someone named "dort"

Mi hijo tambien se llama Dort

drwhat posted:

HenryKrinkle posted:

I watched this (with the original video, here https://mobile.twitter.com/carIisIe/status/689603883992227842/video/1 ) yesterday like 20 times and I can't figure out what she's saying. I have no idea. I hear some words and syllables but I can't assemble them into english

I hope she is Trump's vp

holy shit the mobile version of twitter is so much easier to use, i can actually follow threads and stuff

i miss Bristol Palin Secret Retard Baby Conspiracy Theory

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

isn't this woman supposed to be a devout christian? not a mary or michael in the bunch

All women should be named Mary/Maria/Marie, and all men should be named after one of the apostles. I mean that's just so.. basic.

i don't care about sarah palin and especially don't care about her personal life

ilmdge posted:

All women should be named Mary/Maria/Marie, and all men should be named after one of the apostles. I mean that's just so.. basic.

be fair. its also ok for women to be named after memorable queens of christendom

What conspiracy?

I was totally with Keven a few posts back that its a slimy liberal trait to laugh at the working class people, but as soon as I read the phrase "Retard Baby Conspiracy" my liberalism rears its slimy head
http://nameberry.com/blog/most-popular-baby-names-of-2014-so-far

The midyear tally of the most popular baby names of 2014 is in, with Imogen and Asher holding onto the Number 1 spots they claimed for 2013.

Silas, Jasper, and Milo have all risen into the Top 10 for boys, while the sedate Claire is the only new entrant into the girls’ Top 10.

white people be naming their boys after gold prospectors from the 1800s. what the fuck
People said her downs(?) baby was actually her daughters and it was a cover up or maybe the other way around.
If I have a son I will name him Jeff David John Mark Steve Brian & you got to say all of that every time that's his first name. If I have a daughter I will name her Wilderness.

walkinginonit posted:

What conspiracy?

the theory thta trig palin isnt sarah palins baby and he's her grandson, because her daughter got knocked up and they hid the pregnancy. lot of dudes analyzing family photos of a 17 year old for baby bump. fantastic internet clusterfuck

[account deactivated]
Just because it's a conspiracy theory doesn't mean it's not true,. Remember Sarah Palin flew in a plane, so it can't have been her baaby.
*polishes glass* well there stranger if you want to know who's been rustling them cattle i'm afraid you're plumb out of luck. the only witness was that crazy old newborn baby Silas Jasper

ilmdge posted:

Just because it's a conspiracy theory doesn't mean it's not true,. Remember Sarah Palin flew in a plane, so it can't have been her baaby.

i remember on wddp i was like i don't buy that it isn't her baby but it was highly negligent and inconsiderate to feel close contractions and fly across an entire hemisphere to get to a hospital 16 hours later especially when they already knew the baby had down syndrome and they were like HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE THIS WOMANS VAGINA

PALIN: My son, like so many others—they come back a bit different. They come back hardened. They come back wondering if there is that respect for what it is that their fellow soldiers and airmen and every other member of the military so sacrificially have given to this country. And that starts from the top. It’s a shame that our military personnel have to wonder, have to question if they are respected anymore.

lol of course he was a fucking Troop
[account deactivated]
use the double barrelled shotgun

walkinginonit posted:

I was totally with Keven a few posts back that its a slimy liberal trait to laugh at the working class people

i thought they were talking about the palins

[account deactivated]
when you hear someone bitching apparently in all sincerity about how troops are social pariahs nowadays you should keep this in mind: every single person in the world who is the slightest bit political believes that they are being oppressed and victimized and that their oppression is, if not the worst experienced by almost anybody, at least in some way exceptional. in fact, one could define ones' political leanings by where one points the finger. troops, cops, MRAs, gamers, central park penthouse banker-wives, white supremacists, catholic hardliners, israelis, all claim to be cruelly victimized by totally unfair villains. people are self-absorbed crybaby assholes, the fact that someone claims that they are being oppressed counts for nothing in itself
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]