[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
omg wacky republicants
[account deactivated]
Young Muslim females aren't really Republican targets except for any cluster munitions they happen to control.
i could defend cutting the capital gains tax but i'm a lazy man.
unless you're like 50+ american politics was never significantly better than that or worth following
politics has always been for perverts and losers

babyfinland posted:

*raises both paws*

the spectacle is fun, or at least it seems about as fun as any other spectator sport.
Hearing a room of people cheering a person saying that a 25 year old who decided not to purchase health insurance should deal with the personal responsibility of dying in the event of an emergency is a spectacle, but not really fun
hard hearts are needed where we're going, friend!
i was thinking about following chinese politics instead but it's all chinese to me and i don't understand chinese

babyfinland posted:

It is virtuous to effect political change; one cannot be truly accomplished without it. But only if your desired changes are correct, of course.
I was one of the many that stopped following anything right after nobel peace prize winner and former harvard law review editor and son of leftist Anthropologist Barack Obama was inaugurated and didn't stop torturing civilians.
it's fun to dip in and out every once and a while, just to check out the newest talking points. i don't "follow" it anymore though, i tend to withdraw from things that arent enjoyable

getfiscal posted:
babyfinland posted:
*raises both paws*

"Faster, faster, while there's still time, and fan whatever delirium or fire there is in you; it's unimportant what it is, only that you do it while there's still time-I advise you too, reader. Before your meeting with chaos, before your sunny vacation is over and it's back to nothingness." - Eduard Limonov

Impper posted:
getfiscal posted:
babyfinland posted:
*raises both paws*

"Faster, faster, while there's still time, and fan whatever delirium or fire there is in you; it's unimportant what it is, only that you do it while there's still time-I advise you too, reader. Before your meeting with chaos, before your sunny vacation is over and it's back to nothingness." - Eduard Limonov