[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
request an account already
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
use proxies. encrypt your hard drive
https://www.rt.com/news/327498--dead-russian-man-vodka/

Back from the dead: Russian man wakes up in morgue after too much drinking, goes back to party

He started screaming for help and pounding on the door. His calls drew the attention of the morgue’s guard, who reported the situation to the doctors. The latter thought that the guard was imagining things, according to the local report. Nonetheless, out of cautiousness the doctors called police.

Opening the door police were met by the ‘resurrected’ man who in panic ran out of the room, according to the department of criminal investigations. Police questioned the man and released him.

Returning to the place of the party, he found his friends were still drinking, but this time commemorating him. The person who opened the door was so shocked that he fainted, Khasanskiye Vesti says. The commemoration ceremony was quickly revamped into a re-birthday party.
i cant believe this symbolic world was developed by larry david, larry charles, & anonymous in 1991
florida man vs russia man...FIGHT!
this is my current (but dated) russiaftw.gif

Edited by karphead ()

karphead posted:

lol

hey ksrphead http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/11751/
you have to exhale before you drink the medicinal 200 proof or you'll burn your throat. -russian proverbs

karphead posted:

still pretty good gif i think. a good gif.

Impure reason: Russian man shot in heated Kant philosophy debate

A heated argument in southern Russia over philosopher Immanuel Kant’s ideas erupted in violence when one debater pulled out a gun and shot the other. The attacker could face up to 15 years in jail.
Tags
Crime, Russia, Law, Police, Violence, Shooting
The two men in their twenties stood in line to buy beer at a local store on Sunday in Russia’s Rostov-on-Don after the city’s anniversary celebration. They were discussing Kant’s philosophical ideas.

The discussion turned into a heated debate, which was followed by a fistfight and then one of the debaters pulled out a nonlethal pistol and fired at the other’s head.

“After firing repeatedly at his opponent, the shooter fled the scene”, local authorities said in a statement. Later, the police were able to locate the shooter and seize the weapon.

The victim was hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries.

Police have opened up a criminal investigation into the incident and if the suspect is found guilty, he could face up to 15 years in jail for the “intentional infliction of serious bodily harm.”

German philosopher Kant is known for his masterwork "The Critique of Pure Reason" and ideas that reason is the source of morality.
Our old friend wrote about it: https://samkriss.com/2013/09/20/grand-theft-auto-and-the-extinction-of-being/