Edited by Peelzebub ()

I close a liquor store three nights a week. When I see people pounding on the glass after hours I take a petty satisfaction telling people that I can't sell them anything. I tell them that there's "Nothing I can do" and its usually a lie, and if I wanted to I could let them in.
your'e a monster
[account deactivated]

shriekingviolet posted:

is that what's going on with the gawker comment sections? everyone has delirium tremens?

nearest open late liquor store changed its closing hours from 2 am to midnight. #nojusticenopeace

tpaine posted:

PEEELZZEEBBUUBBB!!!

minor setback, won't happen again.

though some alcohol would be nice now.

drunk & high is honestly the best
not really. try dxm with weed and your mind will explode.

i did this a few times, but stopped because buying dxm only robitussin from the drug store feels a little weird.
dxm jesus chirst
it's not really dangerous. you might have some gi discomfort. its the same thing as what kids do with whipped cream cans, except it lasts longer.
which is all pretty bad. it's basically weed & psychedelics and that's it
the best course of action is probably to not do drugs and instead have friends that you do things with
yeah i think so but friends are problematic now
[account deactivated]
drugs are good. I want a drug
that feel when only you and a guy named dongs are logged into the rhizzone
please dont misgender dongs
i really don't care if he doesn't like me
i think he does he just won't admit it
Pink Ninja was better than this guy
pink ninja is dead
the two brothers who own my local liquor store are there all the time, they must work like 80 hour weeks. they are true heroes

TG posted:

the two brothers who own my local liquor store are there all the time, they must work like 80 hour weeks. they are true heroes

Pure Ideology

Edited by methlabretriever ()

e: damn, hysterical

Edited by methlabretriever ()

ran out of milk for my coffee, havent had caffeine since new year's eve, i'm dying

now drinking: gin and tonic
i learned on tcc you can get a surprising amount of caffeine into your body by drinking your ownm piss
i'd reached the point where i was going to do it anyway, but it really works..
i went to the liquor store yesterday ahead of the storm and there were cars waiting in the street to get into the lot and the checkout line wrapped around the store..
I'm so jealous. It's 0 degrees celsius up here and that is Too Fucking Hot for winter.