[account deactivated]
hows his dick. haha just kidding. i know its great
The Great Dick Theory of History
I've never met anyone from the internet and while I wish I could say it's because I'm too hip the reality is almost entirely that I can't imagine looking across the table from a person and thinking of them as AssMaster86
i never want to meet anyone i'm paranoid as heck
i love meeting internet people
It was a pleasure to finally meet dispo.
that was a long time to wait for a "so pomo" shirt
I "met" baskar sunkhara and some dsa chump last night but i dont think they recognized me. wouold have rathered getfiscal.
i have had a good time meeting the 'zzoners that i have met, i hope everyone else has a good time too
did u guys do anything fun? like hit up the local fair or take a walk around the lake and throw bread at ducks? typical marxist hangout stuff?
[account deactivated]
Making memories...

lol
That reminds me I've got to put something in the post for a certain special someone
big whup, i met mustang at the dmv once, dude fucking LOVES horses
let's all meet up at my house. i live at 1000 Colonial Farm Rd, McLean, VA 22101
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
She remarked on that exact video, which I have never seen, and never will.
[account deactivated]
Maybe if you guys spent less time obsessing over internet weirdos Palestine would be free
[account deactivated]

FSAD posted:

Maybe if you guys spent less time obsessing over internet weirdos Palestine would be free

I don't even live in Palestine, dude.

discipline if you come to utah we can have a scone? and a jello with a whole banana in it. and beer close to 0.0%

littlegreenpills posted:

let's all meet up at my house. i live at 1000 Colonial Farm Rd, McLean, VA 22101

lol when I googled this and saw "george bush center for intelligence" I had a vision of george w bush in a surgical pod with hundreds of tubes running into his skull and various monitors going berserk while george w bush is trying to like, play a tiger handheld blackjack game or open a jar or something

[account deactivated]
george h w bush croaks: "you have cheney's billions and the computing might of the nsa and you will imbue my son with intelligence!" one of the two scientists hunkers down with nausea. "the illuminati shall continue inflicting capitalism on the globe until my son has had a coherent thought. my will be done!" and the skype goes blank. the scientist still standing, played by martin short, looks down at the fetal scientist played by michael cera, and quips, "who was that old queen?" you're welcome hollywood.
[account deactivated]
i thoguht you were bakc oer seas what were you doin in toronto
[account deactivated]
how was the poutine?

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

hows his dick. haha just kidding. i know its great

what's up with this? this is hella rude & vulger

FSAD posted:

everyone i've met has been really cool

swampman posted:

george h w bush croaks: "you have cheney's billions and the computing might of the nsa and you will imbue my son with intelligence!" one of the two scientists hunkers down with nausea. "the illuminati shall continue inflicting capitalism on the globe until my son has had a coherent thought. my will be done!" and the skype goes blank. the scientist still standing, played by martin short, looks down at the fetal scientist played by michael cera, and quips, "who was that old queen?" you're welcome hollywood.

dude queen is really derogatory

solzhesnitchin posted:

how was the poutine?

Well did you talk about me or not.

Keven posted:

Well did you talk about me or not.

No.

I'm done with this fucking forum.

Keven posted:

I'm done with this fucking forum.

We only met for two hours. The Keven conversation doesn't fit into two hours.