it's very cool to be paid 1 dollar above minimum wage 😁 they were also really pre-emptively considerate and assumed that i must also be a student, or maybe would like another job or two to diversify my revenue so i'm only responsible for 20 hours of work there 😁 everything is awesome like that song
[account deactivated]
seems like a misuse of pallets tbquh
[account deactivated]
Any day job is impossible torture for bohemian freakaziods like us. We live in the night, baby...
*babey
Update: because I've followed tpaine's guidance and strived for competance and honest behavior I'm getting put on the fast track to a position of greater reaponsbility for a dollar more p/hr and 15 more work hours! still not fulltime but hey, them's the breaks!
Someone I knew from a past life walked into my job while I was out on the floor putting product out and was all "Hey how you been? You still talk to Jessie man? Remember when they found that bottle in the room and threatened to kick us all out hahaha. Good shit. Hey hey so you got your own little gun thing to take off the security shit off the big shit here right? Why you giving that look like you smelled Jessie's stank mouth or something hahaha. Oh shit is there security like walking around the store?" and it was said very loudly in front of many people

Edited by TheIneff ()

[account deactivated]
I did a gig yesterday cutting up and throwing out an old carpet and moving some patio furniture into a shed for a very wealthy family. Technically, it was me and my little brother, but if I'm being honest he got paid to sulk around making comments under his breath about how I gave him the "bad" utility knife and that I was treating him like an employee rather than a partner when I tried to show him how to carry furniture correctly. He's 16 so whatever, that's how it is I guess, but I really mostly wanted to take him out so he could earn a little a bit of extra cash doing something useful rather than spending an entire Sunday trying to find nuke ammo in Fallout 4. I got paid $250 for about 4 hours worth of Job

Edited by TheIneff ()

hey if your bro is still looking for that nuke ammo hmu. $249 cash up front

Edited by MarxUltor ()

[account deactivated]
i quit taking out garbage too and now live in a beer mug

stegosaurus posted:

seems like a misuse of pallets tbquh

a miserable pallet of secrets