One of the dogs I walk got shot by the police yesterday.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i just found out im gay
Welp, motherfuckers! Fucking mother fucking welp on a fuck cycle in the washer and fucker
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
tpaine

[account deactivated]
Plew
welp.
dj cat man!!! skee ba dee ba dee dah da dop. dah da da dop.

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

dj cat man!!! skee ba dee ba dee dah da dop. dah da da dop.

i'm calling out from cat land
i'm calling out from cat man's world

walkinginonit posted:

Petrol posted:

news.com

news.com.

[account deactivated]
you gotta bee onna you 'at
[account deactivated]
Ding, the alarm signifies that its yet again a new edition of the things tpaine said aloud in real life.

10. Hi, nice to little boys you. I mean, little boys to meet you. Uh, I mean, Hi, nice little boys to meet lots of little boys. You know what I mean.
9. No mom, holy shit, I do not actually think you are a faggot. Calling you gay is the only way to get through to you. Get over yourself.
8. A large popcorn? Will that be paper or plastic? Just kidding. The bags are all paper. You'd have to bring a plastic bag yourself. I think a tote would be more responsible. Yeah, mom says I'm very ecological.
7. Good afternoon, officer, what seems to be the little boys? Er, rather, hello little boys, what seems to be the slumber party?
6. I think Forrest Gump is a metaphor for life, really.
5. Uhoh, I didn't think of anything for us to do on the blind date... But I wonder if... (Dives "comically" headfirst into foyer rubbish cairn) Eureka!! (emerges and holds up DVD box set) Best fuckin show of all time!!
4. Wow mom, dinner has turned out to be the biggest disappointment since last night. Oh don't get so bent out of shape you queer.
3. Can you biggie size the biggie size please? Yeah, whatever you do to make it biggie size......... do it again. Thanks, mom really screwed the little boys tonight. I mean pooch.
2. Yeah. Reddit dot com. It's got little boys. I mean, everything.
1. That's that classic 4/4 time signature. Extremely popular in rock music. Just one of the things that takes U2 from beyond awesome, to legendary. Shut up, it gets really good... right..... about... in..... a... second.... now! Just up here, shut the fuck up, do you ever shut up?!
[account deactivated]
http://datacenterfrontier.com/immersion-cooling-bitcoin/
[account deactivated]
the next step is to achieve that 250kw-per-rack energy density for several seconds at a time across the entire land surface of the united states of america
nuclear winter will also help cool the servers
welp
welp

shriekingviolet posted:

whelp

http://medium.com/war-is-boring/test-pilot-admits-the-f-35-can-t-dogfight-cdb9d11a875
Man that's a real bummer and sure to encourage all those people with actually existing fighter planes that the US does war to all the time. Hopefully they take that article down before Muhammed al'Seehai'ay runs out to his serendipitously not-yet-bombed-by-videogame-robot-jets goat barn and pulls the dusty old tarp off his daddy's old X-wing or whatever and really teaches america a lesson.
Tower this is Rogue 3, we ah, have a situation here. The wing leader was taken out by a beagle flying a doghouse before he was able to effectively prosecute the mission and destroy the ah daycare ah i mean uh target objective epsilon how copy over?

pssszzzt....TOWER THIS IS ROGUE 3 REPEAT HOSTILE HAS A LITTLE FUCKING YELLOW BIRD TOO HES COMING AROUND FOR ANOTHER PASS OH MY GOD HIS EARS ARE FLAPPING BEHIND HIM LIKE THE BLACK SHROUD OF DEATH whreeeeeeyou...zoooooom wrannnn ptchoo ptchoo TOO CLOSE FOR MISSILES HES ALL OVER ME OH GOD I HAVE TOO MUCH ENERGY DISADVANTAGE....DOG FOOD BOWL HEADED RIGHT AT ME phssssttshtshsthstshtshsthsthstshtshsths
a cool thing is that in the absence of a rival superpower to drive permanent demand for ever more expensive/sophisticated hardware, the US military-industrial-complex has resorted to seeding the press with stories about the inadequacy of its own current generation of things in order to drum up new business
http://hatehurts.net/2016/03/31/ive-been-to-fallujah-ive-killed-your-kind-mi-teens-video-captures-harassment/
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
welp

thirdplace posted:

welp

it's the end times

Our host Francis passed away this afternoon. He was 14 years and 9 months old and lived a full, happy life. Over the past 9 years, he was loved by viewers all over the world and we would like to thank you for your kindness and support. Francis was the happiest dog we have ever met and he brought us so many good memories. He was a good friend and will be missed.

http://cookingwithdog.tumblr.com/post/152812412662/our-host-francis-passed-away-this-afternoon-he

[account deactivated]