Some facts about TPaine:
-Idiot
-Thinks he's "All that"
-A hot shot
-Wears pinky ring, "in memory" of some dead family member
-Calls it "sgetti and me balls" with an emphasis on balls
-Bluetooth
-Thinks that I am a member of Blink 182, I am not.
-Likes to run his stupid mouth but is gonna get zapped by a wand of magic missile and die one of thee's days
-Better watch it before I make him cry Uncle Peanut with a vicious leglock
-Just doesnt know when to quit, or how, or why to quit, while he's ahead or at any other time
-Tpaine has failed to openly support the purges of certain individual reactionaries throughout the history of global communism
-He is a Tpain in the balls
-This blood sucker, mosquito man, always buzzing in your GOD damn ear, I WILL KILL HIM
-Once saw Tpaine order french toast three times in a row
-Witnessed Tpaine take a bath in less than an inch of water
-Tpaine orbits the sun on a ball of dirt like every other ape but he acts like he is the sun and the apes are balls of dirt that orbit him
-GHe is a complete shit hound of the vilest maginatude, and I want to spit up my dinner on his open eye
-Saw him one time, he was at someones house and they had one of those ultra retro viewfinder slideshow things, and he actually stole some of the slides. I saw him do it and confronted him about it in private. He said he has a viewfinder at home but can never find any slides. Bullshit,I know every contents of his house down to the last dust hair and he has no such viewfinder. That is part of his sick motive, the thrill of "reappropriation" of anything he associates with status.
-Tpaine drives a limousine, by that I mean, it's a carnival ride called Crazy Limo and he operates it and calls a mechanic over when pieces fall off
-Tpain is over 14000 years old and is the last remnant of an ancient magic energy and could potentially be used by Kefka to destroy the world
-I think he sucks

In conclusion he shouod be banned post-taste.
[account deactivated]
This Forum is for News and Cat Pictures Only.
flatirons dog is watching you touch yourself at night
apparently those wedge-style buildings are very rare.
Why would someone design a building in the shape of a wedge, unless they liked cheese?

getfiscal posted:

apparently those wedge-style buildings are very rare.

Incredible,

mustang19 posted:

Why would someone design a building in the shape of a wedge, unless they liked cheese?

Wedges precede cheese

mustang19 posted:

maybe they liked cake

TPAAAAAAAINE
i saw tpaine logged in on the day that black reporter dude did a Bad Thing. its possible we're just a few "tragedies" away from his return

however, tpaine's hiatus is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor
come back thomas paine
we're all calling out for tpaine to return