maybe he works at a bar ever think about that
i think donald should ask the producers of always sunny to do a marxist season
i went online and bought a dildo
This last weekend I told my new gf, who is from Oklahoma, that I thought Tim McVeigh was a rad dude who had the right idea. Little did I know, the 20th anniversary of the okc bombing was on Sunday and that her childhood friends parents died in the blast
[account deactivated]
same but 9/11

discipline posted:

new gf or new ex-gf

were still together. she got upset for a few hours and then we made up. shes a keeper

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

new gf or new ex-gf

Catchphrase

[account deactivated]
Tuppins whilst watching his gf not care about muslims, being atheist gamer & vapeing

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
- accepted a challenge to a shot per age drinking contest
- vomited in 3 different bathtubs
- participated in an 8-9 person orgy
- broke up with two girlfriends because i felt bad about myself
- stole the wedding ring of an ex's grandma
-bumped this thread
coke
I once went to a bar where my younger brother knew a bartender, and it was opening a new section, so free drinks till 1.

I drink a shitload, puke, be all, I'm good, I'll just take it easy, go back to drinking like mad.

I wake up on a couch, two 20s hovering over me. I somehow managed, when blackout drunk, to wander 3 blocks and pass out on some random's couch. They have no idea who I am. I get up, walk out of the house and down the sidewalk. I turn around, to see if I recognize the house or anything, the two people looking on disapprovingly from the porch. Nope, never seen it before. So I walk the 3 kilometres home and pass out.

The only thing that makes any sense is someone felt mercy on me at the bar, let me pass out on the couch, and was still sleeping when their roommates got up and were all "what the fuck"