The Crossfit Championship was on ESPN2 last night and there were like 30,000 people in a stadium watching five dudes ride stationary bikes.
your posts
my posts
aerial dildo's posts
Obesity is classified as a disability
Hey Mike you know if you just drink about half as much coffee for like six months you won't be paralyzed anymore
you can be healthy at every size. food for thought
tpaine is dead. and we have killed him
Jesus christ I feel like a disgusting fatlord because I can't reasonably fit into a shirt I just got because I ordered a medium and it's from Italy and runs really small compared to american sizes.
kill it with fire, op

These fats are ripe for MTWism
the privilege of smaller fats is predicated on the oppression of larger fats. its a pyramid of exploitation with the fattest fats at the base
Smaller Fats is the name of my band
I prefer the term "larger aristocracy"
Fats Smaller - Live At The Village Vanguard '58
i like to think of myself as a microfat
Misanthropy is misdirected Contemptus Mundi.
nah its fatigue
all my fives
Le petit bulgeois
misanthropy is dumb
misanthropy is actually VERY cool and i absolutely love and respect anyone who agrees with it and wish them and those around them nothing but the best for as long as they live
"For he lives with the least worry who knows not his misfortune; but for humans, the best for them is not to be born at all, not to partake of nature’s excellence; not to be is best, for both sexes. This should our choice, if choice we have; and the next to this is, when we are born, to die as soon as we can.’ It is plain therefore, that he declared the condition of the dead to be better than that of the living.”
mods rename tpaine to BM Cioran before he gets back
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e1d_1438641906

Superabound posted:

mods rename tpaine to BM Cioran before he gets back

Bitch I'm
there are at this moment at least thousands of people who still care deeply about gamergate.
the failsons of tomorrow
5l4OEJ38aLY
congratulations to goatstein on his new staff writing job.
im watching the canadian election debate because i hate myself and crave suffering.
last night i heard a country song called "drunk on a plane"
I heard a country western song called Poop In A Jar
I heard a country western song called Sharting Ain't A Valid Concept
I heard a country western song called Fuck A Dog Fuck A Dog Fuck A Fucking Shit Ass Dog

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

ive heard this before. iirc its an aspirational song about going on a plane and paying for extra stuff.

littlegreenpills posted:

I heard a country western song called Fuck A Dog Fuck A Dog Fuck A Fucking Shit Ass Dog

same

orchestra_hit posted:

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

ive heard this before. iirc its an aspirational song about going on a plane and paying for extra stuff.

sounds dumb op