A young white man has shot the church killing 9 blacks. The white man, hell, practically a boy, is surely mentally ill, everyone agrees. Also this maybe is a hate crime. But in the absemnce of any involvement by Islamic Wizards, it is not the big terrors. They hunt the boy now, at leisurely pace appropriate for non-wizard related incidents. Look at the boy. How could this happen. He seems so young, so innocent.

Please note, the symbols on his jacket, are not relevant to any warlock association. They are only for Rhodesia and, uh, South Africa at some point in history.. I guess hes just a history nerd. Nothing could be more pure than a white boy who loves to study. Lets hope they go easy on him and get him the help he needs.

Edited by Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia ()

i guess the shooter guy had like a bowl cut. that's bowl cut logic not racism. even as your mom is trimming you know someone's gonna die.
mods change Petrol's name to The Roof Warrior
La Bible! C'est la merde! Ca n'arette pas les balles!
they just arrested the guy i guess... turned out it was three children in a coat and the police forgave them.
UPDATE; boy shooter suspected fan of the Happy Mondays

Hes a wizard (regular)

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i love the fact that all these mass murderers have facebook now. truly we are living in the golden age of mass murder

arrested alive when they kill a black man every 28 hours smh
Lee Havey Oswald liked Fair Play for Cuba Committee • a few seconds ago

HenryKrinkle posted:

Lee Havey Oswald liked Fair Play for Cuba Committee • a few seconds ago

lol

A grand wizard
As respected american news paper points out, this incident is part of a broader pattern

if worshippers have gun this not happen

Petrol posted:

As respected american news paper points out, this incident is part of a broader pattern

One woman, who said she was as cousin of the church's pastor, Sen. Rev. Clementa Pinckney, told NBC News late Wednesday night that the shooter reloaded five different times and told a survivor, "I have to do it. You rape our women and you're taking over our country. And you have to go."

Typical anti- religion sentiment from mentally ill poor boy. Sad. hope he is treated humanely

Petrol posted:

unknown motive 未知の死 2002

what kind of racist drives a hyundai?
the icy hot stuntaz sure look like tough guys now
some thing i made

Petrol posted:

A young white man has shot the church killing 9 blacks. The white man, hell, practically a boy, is surely mentally ill, everyone agrees. Also this maybe is a hate crime. But in the absemnce of any involvement by Islamic Wizards, it is not the big terrors. They hunt the boy now, at leisurely pace appropriate for non-wizard related incidents. Look at the boy. How could this happen. He seems so young, so innocent.

Please note, the symbols on his jacket, are not relevant to any warlock association. They are only for Rhodesia and, uh, South Africa at some point in history.. I guess hes just a history nerd. Nothing could be more pure than a white boy who loves to study. Lets hope they go easy on him and get him the help he needs.

Jon Stewart: This Is A Wizard Attack

this dude was apparently running around making jokes like "i hate niggers and i'm going to kill some immediately. haha" and nobody even thought it was a thing. The American South

this dude was apparently running around making jokes like "i hate niggers and i'm going to kill some immediately. haha" and nobody even thought it was a thing. The American South

wait are you talking about the commander in chief?

The new news is that the black people were so nice to him that he almost didn't kill them, to me this implies, either the black people could have been a little nicer and lived, or white people are actually... bad
I hope Obama has a frank and honest discussion of this tragedy during his visit with Marc Meron on WTF

this dude was apparently running around making jokes like "i hate niggers and i'm going to kill some immediately. haha" and nobody even thought it was a thing. The FYAD Forum

[account deactivated]

this dude was apparently running around making jokes like "i hate niggers and i'm going to kill some immediately. haha" and nobody even thought it was a thing.

thank god maggotmaster discovered intersectionalism or he too may have turned down this dark path

Charleston County sheriff's Maj. Eric Watson said Friday that Dylann Roof, who is accused in the church shooting, is in a cell next to former officer Michael Slager in a special cell block informally referred to as "Valhalla" by Charleston PD officers.

Slager has been charged with murder in the death of Walter Scott. Slager's shooting of a fleeing Scott following a traffic stop on April 4 was recorded on a bystander's cellphone.

Roof has been charged with nine counts of murder. He is being held in cell 1141B. Slager is in 1140B.
isap=1&nav=5015#sthash.mkaOnGwg.dpuf

http://lastrhodesian.com/data/documents/rtf88.txt
https://archive.is/KeAK3
lol that is indistinguishable from reddit posts i've read

SHAAAAAAAAAUN
goon gratulation
emma quangel...what a man
First dead ken works for vice now discipline is published in gawker. Anyone else want to sell out before we close this web site down or are we good
i thought discipline was a different person than emma quangel
Pictured: Rhizzone stalwarts being published in gawker, bringing the hard truth of amerikkka to the masses

It's cool self-righteous liberals like Jon Stewart have decided to lecture us about racism and America. Meanwhile they perpetuate racist lies about Zimbabwe and any black nation that stands up to American imperialism. This kid was directly inspired by it. Stewart doesn't even have the balls to criticize Obama and his racist war on the third world, the bit the other night about the TPP was pathetic. I fucking hate liberals.