[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
thank u for keeping it real
i was going to come in and depressionpost about picking up the pieces after some key organizers got arrested but holy shit discipline
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
that all is so much worse than my life, but i will still complain about it

discipline posted:

Today I sat with a woman in her mid twenties in her tent with her six kids as she told me her husband beats her and she wanted to burn down her tent with herself and her children inside. Just thought I'd start keeping it real with y'all

did she give a reason for the battery? is it substance related or merely behavioral? This sounds like a high density camp; are people just ignoring these acts or are they carried out in privacy? Or are social queues as such that he can behave in that manner without reprise?

neurologist just gave me a prescription for sumatriptan that i cannot possibly afford
I don't understand Canada's Healthcare System this beef
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Large doses of sumatriptan can cause sulfhemoglobinemia, a rare condition in which the blood changes from red to greenish-black, due to the integration of sulfur into the hemoglobin molecule.

coooool. sorry about your troubles though shriekingviolet

hello 'zzoners, my 30th birthday is coming up so i would like to drink. any recommend'ns?

yourself to death

mewymew posted:

hello 'zzoners, my 30th birthday is coming up so i would like to drink. any recommend'ns?

mewymew posted:

Large doses of sumatriptan can cause sulfhemoglobinemia, a rare condition in which the blood changes from red to greenish-black, due to the integration of sulfur into the hemoglobin molecule.

eight dollar sherry bottle

mewymew posted:

learn to savor the taste of human suffering and your tongue shan't parch

mewymew posted:

thank you. spilling foul ichor from my veins will make for a neat party trick

for birthdays i recommend drinking a good malbec from the comfort of a nice bath first thing in the morning, assuming you have a bathtub

mewymew posted:

Wow... amazing......................................... http://www.buffyprops.com/Pages/BladeRunnerWhiskeyBottleLabels.aspx

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
You're older than me and have worked shit jobs for longer and you still haven't figured it out. There is nothing beyond the excuses...
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

it has nothing to do with working a shit job beyond the experience this affords me in dealing with the reality of the human being beyond an academic context, which i know shields well-meaning revolutionaries from a truer picture of their charges. i have crafted a studied and well-argued phillipic against the human race and the best anyone here has offered in remonstrance has been a picayune little personal attack ugh, i must be drunk, i'm using big words at little people

I didn't think I was attacking you though.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
im just going to assume its very telling that discipline volunteered to go to a warzone in the middle east but still does not want to go back to florida
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burger_King_breakfast_sandwiches
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]