ew
I love anarchists on /leftypol/, they really dislike being put next to Trotsky and Mao on political graphs

http://8ch.net/leftypol/res/154122.html#154197

chauvinism might be a poor choice for a graph axis when including libertarians
where do these all stand on the lyndon larouche looney axis
46XoD6RjkjY

HenryKrinkle posted:

danger 5 is a gem.

i also remember this existed. i dunno who made it:
http://lflovesthewholeworld.ytmnd.com/

I love anarchists on /leftypol/, they really dislike being put next to Trotsky and Mao on political graphs

oit was cool when they raged @ a screencap of HenryK & Wario Guy for dismissing them in a couple tweets

FAILAIDS posted:

oit was cool when they raged @ a screencap of HenryK & Wario Guy for dismissing them in a couple tweets

whats this?

There was a classic 8channers-takeing-internet-srsly thread titled "weird twitter and SA goons" because they saw your tweet and thought it was a raid or wahtever and got mad

ahhhhh found a cache:

>"left-libertarians"

communism is inherently stateless so I don't know what this dumb faggot thinks he's implying

am I autistic if I get stressed out reading those tweets?
Honestly I really don't like people

It means you're human. They're awful people.

It's frustrating to see people being self-congratulatory while shitting on something valuable, namely left politics. So no.

These faggots are so clueless they think /namibia/ was real.

Don't underestimate how stupid fascists can be

It makes me question why I'm a leftist and why I just dont go back to being some sorta Cioran-esque nihilist

Who was that writer that said he wished he could round up all the stupid people and just march them into a killing machine while a band plays? Nihilist/antinatalist gulag I guess

You might not recognise it but the avatar the weird twitter guy is using is a little something called a Pink Floyd, which means he's probably way older and wiser than you pal

kek

"i am le wise teenager who listen to the good music of olden days"

heh, nice 'tar nerd

Don't get bitter. They're only expressing themselves petulantly as is want of the intellectually immature (and bored). They may persist in it for now, but they'll regret their actions in time and maturity. Shit, I regret so much of my younger behaviour before I wised up and I doubt I'll be free from committing a few more acts of idiocy to regret in later life.

:ironicat:

yall should spend less time online and more time in organizations.

Now this guy gets it. Those 8channers spend way too much time on petty intern...wait, shit

i dont remember tweeting about them
the entirety of whatever the fuck 8chan is will be summarily executed post-rev
Time

Is Like The Water

With

Rivers, Streams, and Oceans.

A Superimposed

Continuum

Of Non-Perpetual

Motions

[account deactivated]

FAILAIDS posted:

There was a classic 8channers-takeing-internet-srsly thread titled "weird twitter and SA goons" because they saw your tweet and thought it was a raid or wahtever and got mad

ahhhhh found a cache:

>"left-libertarians"

communism is inherently stateless so I don't know what this dumb faggot thinks he's implying

am I autistic if I get stressed out reading those tweets?
Honestly I really don't like people

It means you're human. They're awful people.

It's frustrating to see people being self-congratulatory while shitting on something valuable, namely left politics. So no.

These faggots are so clueless they think /namibia/ was real.

Don't underestimate how stupid fascists can be

It makes me question why I'm a leftist and why I just dont go back to being some sorta Cioran-esque nihilist

Who was that writer that said he wished he could round up all the stupid people and just march them into a killing machine while a band plays? Nihilist/antinatalist gulag I guess

You might not recognise it but the avatar the weird twitter guy is using is a little something called a Pink Floyd, which means he's probably way older and wiser than you pal

kek

"i am le wise teenager who listen to the good music of olden days"

heh, nice 'tar nerd

Don't get bitter. They're only expressing themselves petulantly as is want of the intellectually immature (and bored). They may persist in it for now, but they'll regret their actions in time and maturity. Shit, I regret so much of my younger behaviour before I wised up and I doubt I'll be free from committing a few more acts of idiocy to regret in later life.

:ironicat:

yall should spend less time online and more time in organizations.

Now this guy gets it. Those 8channers spend way too much time on petty intern...wait, shit

i have no idea what im reading on that link but

Panopticon!pAPtrOtSkY 04/09/15 (Thu) 10:22:00 No.146609
come post on tHe rHizzonE, a place where saying fail aids is both funny and acceptable

hell yeah let's get more mustangs up in this bitch
i wish i could see that picture at all times. like when i close my eyes i want it to be there always.
hmm, an interesting point of agreement between gamer gate and wddp

"friction alone" is still masturbating
[account deactivated]
np
Baby,
I compare you to the friction alone when I play
Ooh,
The more skin that I lose,
The stranger it feels, yeah.
And now that my cispeen is all raw,
I think of a bra by mistake

aerdil posted:

i was just thinking about Rhizzone calling Kubrick a fascist the other day and i'm not sure why.
We call everyone fascists because grey-baiting is the only worthwhile hobby of the contemporary LeFt.
fuck you
your on a roll aerdil