[account deactivated]
he says something about "implausibly straight lines" but then he goes and cuts a bit of the crust off the saudi sandwich
"would the removal of artificial distinctions imposed by imperialist regimes specifically designed to create excuses for imperialist aggression reduce the feasibility of imperialist aggression: the answer may surprise you, if you're fucking retarded"
[account deactivated]
O_O
[account deactivated]
aquajews claim right of return to atlantis, subsequent global warming kills billions
bringing hejaz back is probably a decent idea tbh, look what the saudis have done to mecca
the world will be uninhabitable in the next 100 years or so anyway

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/research-casts-alarming-light-on-decline-of-west-antarctic-ice-sheets/2014/12/04/19efd3e4-7bbe-11e4-84d4-7c896b90abdc_story.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2015/03/16/the-melting-of-antarctica-was-already-really-bad-it-just-got-worse/
to be fair, its current status of habitability is already questionable at best for 90% of the world population anyways
YAROSLAV TROFIMOV
walk it off
[account deactivated]
sounds like a bad day
[account deactivated]
well, i hope you get your shit together to evacuate. ganbatte

discipline posted:

yah I'm three beers in instead of getting my shit together to evacuate haha

without irony: what's the deal with you drinking? it's seems atypical for a convert

[account deactivated]
hope you're safe, take care.

camera_obscura posted:

discipline posted:

without irony: what's the deal with you drinking? it's seems atypical for a convert

suck a duck

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i think he feels guilty for living in martha's vineyard or whatever melting steel beams in Clinton's compound in the summer

discipline posted:

make sure to keep us posted in the eve online chatroom if stuff's about to go down

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

camera_obscura posted:

discipline posted:

Is this seriously your approach to me calling you a bitch for endlessly complaining about how brutal life is when you live in Seattle

i'm genuinely curious. not trying to criticize you about your alcohol consumption.

lol

gwarp posted:

lol

I'm genuinely curious on why you would pee in a dresser, it just looks nothing like a toilet. I feel like any sort of answer would clear things up

my grandfather was a muslim and an alcoholic. i really wish i could have met him, but that's just the way things go.

walkinginonit posted:

gwarp posted:

lol

I'm genuinely curious on why you would pee in a dresser, it just looks nothing like a toilet. I feel like any sort of answer would clear things up

i ask myself the same question everyday...

I'm not trying to criticize you Gwarp
is this seriously your approach to me calling u a bish¿
lol: http://lesswrong.com/r/discussion/lw/m2r/lesswrong_experience_on_alcohol/
she drinks to emulate real arabs, who get drunk as fuk and high as heck
Arabia 600AD "hmmm if I could get these people to lay off the sauce for five seconds, they'd conquer the world" *goes in a cave and makes up a book*
Germany 1939AD "hmmm if I could get these people to lay off the sauce for five seconds, they'd conquer the world" *goes in a bunker and makes up a book*

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

she drinks to emulate real arabs, who get drunk as fuk and high as heck

that's cool

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
what is the hospital to every other building ratio that they keep getting bombed, raided, destroyed, etc