Wonder Showzen will always be one of the best things that ever happened on TV

IwvrGHsjD7g

this probably fell off our collective radar but i love this movie YzmYP3PbfXE
anyone got something good to watch?
[account deactivated]
wowwwww
i piss on your wife tpaine LOL
trigger warning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl6CGlBVpCA&feature=youtu.be

(this made me pretty sick, hope you all like)
i watched Meet the Ukippers and at the beginning it was good but then it turned out it was shit and awful.
the two new louis theroux documentaries were pretty good (transgender kids & and those convicted of crimes and sent to mental hospitals).

getfiscal posted:

Urbandale posted:

the other thing about them is that its an odd example of how a bourgeois reform can be used to tangibly benefit revolutionary organisations pretty easily

disagree.

could u elaborate

[account deactivated]

stegosaurus posted:

getfiscal posted:

Urbandale posted:

the other thing about them is that its an odd example of how a bourgeois reform can be used to tangibly benefit revolutionary organisations pretty easily

disagree.

could u elaborate

I'm not sure voting systems really matter all that much from a revolutionary perspective, or even really a reformist perspective. Institutional conservatism in the USA is more an effect of capitalist power than a cause.

getfiscal posted:

stegosaurus posted:

getfiscal posted:

Urbandale posted:

disagree.

could u elaborate

I'm not sure voting systems really matter all that much from a revolutionary perspective, or even really a reformist perspective. Institutional conservatism in the USA is more an effect of capitalist power than a cause.

i agree with the second bit, but i do think there are electoral reforms that could assist revolutionaries. the primary problem with commie parties here certainly isn't money but it is A problem, and you've referred to canada's tax writeoff for political donations multiple times.

though im too lazy to look at my original post, i assume i was actually talking about proportional representation or single transferable vote or something like that and not the writeoff thing.

Urbandale posted:

though im too lazy to look at my original post, i assume i was actually talking about proportional representation or single transferable vote or something like that and not the writeoff thing.

yeah. the only thing PR does is allow a left-wing party to gain representation with a few percentage points of the vote. but they can already do that by running regional campaigns in areas of high support and building on that. which is party of why communists hold seats in places like france within a first-past-the-post system.

edit: well technically a runoff in france bbut yeah

Here's the latest piece of emotionless click-bait I wrote: www.blog.nanaya.co/?p=158

Read it or whatever, I guess.

e: oh this is the 'watching' stuff thread heh

Edited by guidoanselmi ()

Nightcrawler best USA movie of 2014 or 2015 or whatever year it is
saw a real life nightcrawler last night when some car plowed into a fire hydrant across the street and spit up 75,000 gallons of water two stories high for twenty minutes
what's the deal with nightcrawlers? it's like if you called me a daybreather. why name an animal after something every animal can do? except nightcrawlers because they don't even have legs. world's gone crazy.
Well,. Boys, looks like 24 is BACK! And more timely then ever:

Timely reflection on Politics as usual fat cats in washington.
decker owns
Got the whole movie right here

I tried watching United Trash last night. I got about half an hour in and gave up. I didn't watch the trailer beforehand so I didn't realise how campy it would be. It's kind of like if John Waters was a Nazi war criminal.

GaHAjO0U6nU

The plot sounded interesting though. Udo Kier plays a gay German UN officer who is in Africa to help the simple blacks. The Africaland president gets hold of a V2 missile and plans to use it to kill the President of the United States. The UN officer's wife has a black baby who is the Messiah and has a big slit in his forehead that spews semen. He has something to do with the rocket and also an excommunicated Austrian bishop who plans to destroy the Vatican. All in all this film was a disappointing experience for what I saw of it. I had to stop watching after the german man was caught in bed with the baby, smearing stuff all over its legs and butt that the voiceover said was feces. 1 star.

Edited by tsinava ()

you gotta take the s out bro. YUOU GOTTA TAKE THE FUCKING S OUT!!!! FUCKIN GET IT OUTTA HERE NOTHING IS SECURE IN THE RHIZZONE MOTHERFBITCHJ

aerdil posted:

you gotta take the s out bro. YUOU GOTTA TAKE THE FUCKING S OUT!!!! FUCKIN GET IT OUTTA HERE NOTHING IS SECURE IN THE RHIZZONE MOTHERFBITCHJ

Thanks mommy

[account deactivated]
whatever we all know despite the serving amount im gonna eat it all in one sitting this is america dammit
guy just videotapes his normal meals to eat in the dark while watching a snowy tv screen
that scene is from a movie about a woman who leaves her super nice husband for some strange and then regrets it.

it's a good illustration of how destructive the institution of marriage and by extension, capitalism is, to personal relationships imo

tsinava posted:

http://www.bustedoffenders.com/utah/ogden/sex-offenders/steven-eugene-reed/5887

i'd say my personal relationships get destroyed from equal parts alcohol and capitalism. okay, mostly alcohol.

tsinava posted:

that scene is from a movie about a woman who leaves her super nice husband for some strange and then regrets it.

it's a good illustration of how destructive the institution of marriage and by extension, capitalism is, to personal relationships imo

good thing marriage didn't exist before capitalism!

and won't exist "after" it! I'm watching Le Coupe Stanley btw