death is close, obviously
[account deactivated]
he looks like a police sketch where the artist was given only the word "pedophile" as a description
Anyone read Soumission yet?
no but i bet it's pretty bad

Whatever was okay but i don't think i will ever read another one of his books
a friend of mine said soumission was like what she thought about islam years ago when she first read about it, like, it could be the religion of the future or whatever, but she thinks that's a transitional stage that people get beyond and that christianity is awesome. not sure if that helps.
[account deactivated]
every white person should convert to islam at least once in their life for a few months, try it on, see what its like, it's what growing up is all about imho as long as you rediscover catholicism in your forties like a normal person.
i bet i'd like muslims more if they shared more of my cultural values

tpaine posted:

white people romanticizing/converting to islam is so endlessly hilarious to me. you don't even know

yeah you'd have to stop making ooga booga jokes at least a little. LOL

HAHA ISLAM. *PIGEAGE IN BLOOD* JAJA WHiTE
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Shut the fuck up
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Catholicism is for Ninja Eye Talions, and not any Self Respecting White
tpaine i'm interested in your thoughts on religion, please tell me more
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
they don't make them like that, creating a man who ate that much would be a gross ethical violation

tpaine posted:

i'm trying to protect islam from the scourge of white people and i get accused of racism, takes me back to lf '09

Ya just trying to prevent the race mixing with the poor naive orientals. Theyr fucking stupid but damn arent their Precious. Just a white guy, lending the other...Races... A hand...

opposing miscegenation on the grounds that it pollutes the blood of nonwhites, or maybe as cultural appropriation, sounds like the kind of thing that would have popped up unironically on old LF at least once
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

mr crow when you get carequeer at me this plays in my head

the black wind blows around me.

Thats the sound of your death, truth coming to reap your whimpering wind.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

c_man posted:

he looks like a police sketch where the artist was given only the word "pedophile" as a description

omg