I searched for tpaine posts that contain the words "fail aids". Sorry for the broken link everyone, you will have to replicate the effect yourself, manually. online.
only time i've ever seen napoleon dynamite i was super stoned and now literally the only thing i remember about that movie is long shadows on cement
I'm 23 and dating a 30 year old coworker

tpaine posted:

my wife died

tpaine hates everything and eveyrone but respects the sanctity of marriage. but forgot the 'til death do us part' clause that allows you to remarry

I really want to move to China. Want to go somewhere with freedom and democracy instead of the fascist hellscape I'm from or its puppet regime where I live now.
I'll be presenting a paper on the roots of democracy in the DPRK at the end of the month. I will probably be arrested.

babyhueypnewton posted:

I'll be presenting a paper on the roots of democracy in the DPRK at the end of the month. I will probably be arrested.

i hoep your paper is well-received in the DPRK

babyhueypnewton posted:

I really want to move to China. Want to go somewhere with freedom and democracy instead of the fascist hellscape I'm from or its puppet regime where I live now.

my province has a big exchange program with all the jiangsu province universities so i'm thinking about going back to china next year. i might also apply to beida but... i feel that is a more competitive one.

babyhueypnewton posted:

red salute

walkinginonit posted:

lol thats not gonna end well, goondolences when the inevitable occurs

aerdil posted:

walkinginonit posted:

he'll be 24 dating a 31 year old coworker?

Age is just a number if you think about it. As long as you're at the same place in life that's what's important. I'm going to go back to New York and date 24 year olds till I'm freakin dead haha.

swampman posted:

I searched for tpaine posts that contain the words "fail aids". Sorry for the broken link everyone, you will have to replicate the effect yourself, manually. online.

Swampman when are we going to do a collaboration of you reading out literature as I play Promotion Man

Merzbow posted:

swampman posted:

Swampman when are we going to do a collaboration of you reading out literature as I play Promotion Man

What do you wnt me to read

Merzbow, I will do any collaborate with you that you like at any time, assuming its a good idea, and, that I can phone in some parts I deem phonable.
noone can beat 21 year old me dating a 54 year old

littlegreenpills posted:

noone can beat 21 year old me dating a 54 year old

Actually, when I was a child genius shacking up with Margaret Mead in '76, we'd joke that I was "radio carbon" dating.

Edit:
Legacy
The 2006 music video for "If Everyone Cared" by Nickelback ends with her quote: "Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." This quote is also in the 15th episode of the 4th season of The West Wing.(citation needed)

Edited by swampman ()

Today we caught an adult steel-head trout in our funnel trap, That sucker must have been at least 10 lbs. A whole bunch of smolts came out too, more in one day than all last week. They must have waited for a big storm, one hit on Tuesday, before finishing their migration out of the smaller tributaries. There were also hundreds of lamprey, compared to exactly zero last week.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
first
hi conec how are you doing?

conec posted:

probate and ban me, instantly.
i hate you people. i hate you. i hope misery destroys every fiber of your happiness. you failed me terribly, and you will fail in your endeavors.
God told me so, in my sleep.

To my enemies: you, will, suffer. God is on my side.

VIVA. . . CONECA

lawl

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

probate and ban me, instantly.i hate you people. i hate you. i hope misery destroys every fiber of your happiness. you failed me terribly, and you will fail in your endeavors.

VIVA. . . CONECA

we aren't your enemies conec

conec posted:

probate and ban me, instantly.
i hate you people. i hate you. i hope misery destroys every fiber of your happiness. you failed me terribly, and you will fail in your endeavors.

VIVA. . . CONECA

same

ZP-bAlOJzWc
I'm dating someone 5 months younger than me and things are going real well.

Oh hi conec. Nice to see youre still kicking
[account deactivated]
Wow! That's a Hyphy Meat-a-ball!
While I do understand that oppressing women is a frequent and essentially omnipresent colonial excuse for subjugation and is an argument for cultural superiority, I still think it's funny to respond to a lady complaining about not being married by asking why her dad hasn't found a match. I forget if the posts this is in reference to were in this thread or not. Discipline is horny, conec is back, this is a great time for women on the rhizone and I for one am looking forward to what's to come.
the internet has been very helpful to me. on somethingawful about a year ago i read a story about a lady who married some irl goon and had some kids with him but he talks in irony and sarcasm to them all the time and the kids dont get it because theyre like 4 and 3 so he's just constantly round the clock owning these toddlers and ever since reading that i have had to be vigilant to not be that guy
like last night my daughter drew me a dinosaur and i had to basically remind myself she is not capable of drawing a shitty dinosaur ironically. even typing that i can feel my neck hair growing like a time lapse lawn
the new sincerity
you can't, like, "own," a child, maaan
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

Crow posted:

aerdil posted:

walkinginonit posted:

he'll be 24 dating a 31 year old coworker?

you deserve to be beaten to a bloody pulp, you despicable piece of garbage. i hope that one day you end your life in a bloody, humiliating, blaze of horror.

pig.
ugly. little. pig.

good-night.

eLdqxWTzqJE