[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

this guy tried to hit on me tonight and my answer to his weird flirt was "lmfao you believe in private property?!?!?" I'm going to die alone

i'm not sure most men care about that. you could have called him a piece of shit and slapped him and said capitalism is for fail aids victims and he would just want sex more. let's be honest, he probably paid for someone to do that later that night anyway.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
im gonna marry tpaine
[account deactivated]

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

discipline posted:

No one will ever marry me

how is that your decision instead of like your dad or the locally highest seeded beard dracula

"There, all day long you may hear unpleasant remarks about veiled women, polygamy and the supposed disdain the Arabs have for the feminine sex. All such remarks are reminiscent in their aggressiveness of those that are so often heard coming from the settler’s lips"

-Franz Fanon

Really that's just cause I've been through winter here now. And my uncle lives in florida and could probably help me get a job and have a place to stay. Obviously the politics and...most other things would be worse. But no winter!
my partner is also a communist, for teh epic relationship win
[account deactivated]
i don't mind winter anymore really because i can bundle up and feel normal. in summer i'm still fat and i roast like a pig and there's no known way for a human to lose fat.
See I'm on the thinner side. So the hotter the better. I hear summer's good here though so good for me there.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
move out of Florida and get a new wife (discipline)
[account deactivated]
winter owns: no insects, snow covers the ugliness of cities and muffles noise, cold air brings clarity of mind, stress melts right off you, you only have to see the baleful sun for like 6 hours, fantastic.
There's our divide. I've converted to following sol invictus. It's pretty simple.

shriekingviolet posted:

winter owns: no insects, snow covers the ugliness of cities and muffles noise, cold air brings clarity of mind, stress melts right off you, you only have to see the baleful sun for like 6 hours, fantastic.

yeah.... yeah!!!

[account deactivated]
They took you, Nightman
And you don't belong to them
They left me in a world of darkness
Without your sexy hands
And I miss you, Nightman
So bad...
Fuck insects.
[account deactivated]
im married

tpaine posted:

everything i've ever seen from this show has been awful

we should hire one of the minor characters from always sunny to come to rhizzcon in orlando this summer.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

it's like a bad arrested development

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

it's like a bad arrested development

Hmm, sounds like you have it confused with this other show, "Arrested Development"

Crow posted:

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

discipline posted:

No one will ever marry me

how is that your decision instead of like your dad or the locally highest seeded beard dracula

"There, all day long you may hear unpleasant remarks about veiled women, polygamy and the supposed disdain the Arabs have for the feminine sex. All such remarks are reminiscent in their aggressiveness of those that are so often heard coming from the settler’s lips"

-Franz Fanon

"I live in a postcolonial hellscape....DOWN BY THE RIVER!!" - Franz Farley

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

yeah whatever terry

By the way this is the Let's play "Real Life" thread, and I believe your presence qualifies as a derail. That's bannable, if a mod were to cache sight. One click on the "Report" button, and I end you.

In before a belated, humiliated apology from tpaine, or as known to his EVE online cronies, MaliciousMink
I'm here to eat jelly beans, and crush you, and I'm all... well actually I have quite a large bag of jelly beans here, but I've learned to type and stream beans to the gut hole simulteniously.
[account deactivated]
Just one thing to mention about tpaine is how he's always going on about how goony is this thing or is that thing was, or like the human gene pool is a pee pool yellowed by satan's ding, but look at how he talks http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/search/?action=search&keywords=fail+aids&author=tpaine&forum=0&search_in=all&sort_by=0&sort_dir=DESC&show_as=posts&search=Submit 6 pages fokes.
[account deactivated]