not

Edited by wasted ()

gonna

Edited by wasted ()

happen

Edited by wasted ()

gonna
the awful shit is so dense unpacking i dont think i could unpack all of it before throwing up
-very important
-voice of business
-new paths
-startups

bNvc9-HBFoU
that twitter is a goldmine

My friend is on the film crew working a SXSW panel featuring Princess Bandar al-Saud

How does that Graeb you
"I need women to run my business"
_/
make-up room

"stipend for driver" hmm. wonder why.

hope the panel goes over well!
anyway here's a pic of me pwning scrubs on the rhizzone, behind me future posters take notes for when registration re-opens

[account deactivated]
excuse me princess is easily in my top five best youtubes
makeup room
lisa needs facials
the Derya are an honorable clan
australian culture ftw *smashes windshield with forehead*
the 'anti-communist'/pro-millitary coup march in Salvador (80% black)

lol
is that swastika whistling? it looks like a lil music note floating to the right of it.
hang them with that scarf
not before they get their last meal:
that is exceedingly foul
i wonder if the sauce on top is sriracha, or ketchup. which would be worse
it's 2015, it's sriracha
fucking, sriracha. one time me and my partner were out in the woods and found a massive amount of hen of the woods mushrooms, which are like one of the choicest edible shrooms in this area, theyre freakin delicious. we got like six pounds and were completely stoked about it. i wound up inviting some friends and a nice new neighbor that was new in town and seemed kinda lonely for a fancy dinner. the main dish was spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms instead of the veal, i had slaved over that bastard for hours getting it perfect. anyshit, as we sat down the new guy got up and grabbed the sriracha and just drowned his pasta in hotsauce. he used like 1/4 of the bottle. we were polite about it but seriously it was gross. and thats my sriracha story, thanks for reading
and before you ask yes i made everyone put their phones in the basket first
I'm more offended that you call it bolognese sauce when you removed the very essence of what makes it bolognese
[account deactivated]

TG posted:

I'm more offended that you call it bolognese sauce when you removed the very essence of what makes it bolognese

im offended by your veal eating. we're all offended

Spaghettios over doritoes? Interesting. Typically I class up my spaghettio-based meals with a pinch of garlic and some olive oil stirred in over the stove, sometimes i slice a vegan field roast sausage up to include in the recipe as well. The chef who prepared the spaghettios/doritoes meal clearly was working toward an opposite direction... but im intrigued.

TG posted:

we still used pork and beef, veal's expensive bro

oh, i thought you didnt use meat. carry on then
fine call it a long-braised meat-n-mushroom ragu if vealless bolognese is triggering for you
so quick to judge and shame my beloved mushroom substitutions. i thought this was a safe space for foraging recipe tips, im lterally shakign