DYTD needs a serious thread imho
[account deactivated]
whiskey or whisky
WHISKEY

gyrofry posted:

whiskey or whisky

That's a ban

can i get some marquee tag support. where are my scrolling marquees. i need scrolling text, to proclaim the definitive victory of whiskey over this thread
[account deactivated]
the darker the drink the more you will smell of nastiness, so vodka. you will still smell like alcohol during, but you wont smell like stink after.
tequila
anyone who doesnt say whiskey is trolling, but those who say tequila are simply monsters
tequila is great when you know you aren't going to be doing, well, anything the next day. it's a great "fuck life" beverage. i like it on vacations that i have in my head where i go to a tropical place and drink it and laugh. i love to laugh. live laugh love. im
Whisky sucks. Thank you for reading my post
new crew proposition: the tequila mockingbirds
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
update: drunk on tequila
update: drunk on dunkaroos
[account deactivated]
last night i drank a bunch of johnny walker blue label. it was real smooth but it was at a wake so it also kinda tasted like ashes in my mouth
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

I THINK THAT MAY HAVE BEEN THE WRONG BOTTLE, TG. GET YOURSELF TO AN ER IMMEDIATELY!!!

turns out my friends had swapped in some activated charcoal because they thought i was getting alcohol poisoning. little did they know that thats the whole point of dytd

[account deactivated]
the liquor store ran out of 100 proof
[account deactivated]
tbh it probably isn't a good idea to drink 50% abv liquor...

think i'll stick to 80 proof and keep things "dry"
or just make like a professional chemist and put 100% lab grade ethanol in your screwdrivers
i've always wanted to "try" some of the 100% ethanol at school. if it's lab grade 100% etoh then im sure they can't alter it to make you go blind like they do with the ethanol you can buy at like home depot and stuff.

but, then again, also probably not a good idea...
[account deactivated]
//.
/

Edited by Peelzebub ()

peed in it
[account deactivated]
im teetotal now

or at least a version of teetotalism where you dont go on benders. unbendable?
[account deactivated]
potty trained
you'll see fkrs
[account deactivated]
uh huh.

gwarp posted:

i've always wanted to "try" some of the 100% ethanol at school. if it's lab grade 100% etoh then im sure they can't alter it to make you go blind like they do with the ethanol you can buy at like home depot and stuff.

but, then again, also probably not a good idea...

you can use ethanol to make your own bitters and put them in your whiskey or vodka while DYTD