[account deactivated]
cease this crazy talk at once
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
way to imply that i'm not serious or that my words lack value because they aren't capitalized, ass
[account deactivated]
i'm only fifteen but when the slender man tells me something something tpaine's BMI
well looky looky, tpaine has hope for the youth.

tpaine loves the willennials.
[account deactivated]
this entire forum is an elaborate staged intervention just for you, tpaine. now the healing can begin
aaaaand now the healing can stop. let's not get ahead of ourselves
[account deactivated]
Anyone who truly loved their children would have aborted them and spared them the ravages of the death throes of capitalism as this spoiled, abused dying world wreaks its vengeance upon humanity. So any kids reading this are unwanted and unloved and would probably end up DTTD anyway. May as well help them do things right.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Good Tequila is A Good Thing. I remember getting a decent bottle years ago as a gift. The aroma when I opened it was almost spiritual, just smelling it I could feel the southwestern deserts, even though i was half a continent away. Tequila's my favorite straight up liquor and I congratulate you on the voyage of discovery you're embarking upon. Don't just drink it to get trashed and DYTD, although obviously do that too, but really try to enjoy it, smell it, taste it, try to feel the essence of the land it came from. I once drove through new mexico and arizona, crossing the country, and I was really entranced by the weird empty beauty of the desert and scrublands out there. Something about smelling and tasting a good tequila really brings that memory back to mind.
[account deactivated]
I didnt ask for this - Adam jensen

MarxUltor posted:

Good Tequila is A Good Thing. I remember getting a decent bottle years ago as a gift. The aroma when I opened it was almost spiritual, just smelling it I could feel the southwestern deserts, even though i was half a continent away. Tequila's my favorite straight up liquor and I congratulate you on the voyage of discovery you're embarking upon. Don't just drink it to get trashed and DYTD, although obviously do that too, but really try to enjoy it, smell it, taste it, try to feel the essence of the land it came from. I once drove through new mexico and arizona, crossing the country, and I was really entranced by the weird empty beauty of the desert and scrublands out there. Something about smelling and tasting a good tequila really brings that memory back to mind.

im not trying to call you out or anything but there's no way you're drunk and writing that

Damn, I hope none of you are actually dying right now
we're all dying, all the time, friend
drink yourself to health and happiness
im a designated zzonE young person and i treat alcohol more like a recreational drug, meaning binging every so often, than whatever you all think it is (daily aid? idk).

im not depressed or anything, just bored.

i hope this eases your sorrows.
when you are sickly sweet and forcefully nice to everyone at all time of everyday you need a way to release all the pent up bullshit
was there a deleted thread from last night that i'm missing or what whos vomiting blood? it's ok if you remember it was just the grenadine

camera_obscura posted:

MarxUltor posted:

im not trying to call you out or anything but there's no way you're drunk and writing that

just the normal bottle of wine with dinner. more just makes me fall asleep, i'm getting too old for this shit

im 14 and drinking myself to death is kool bc my hero tpaine said so.
tpaine can you buy us beer
getting asked to run booze for minors is so weird, they always ask for stupid shit like butterscotch schnaps and i just want to take them aside and mentor them in the ways of properly destroying your mind and body.
[account deactivated]
the garlic schnapps routine from village of idiots never fails to crack me up