aaaa
How are your hangovers Shreikingvoilet? I feel like I can "function" with hangovers, I have a bullshit retail job. But when it comes to actually being able to do things like: read, and process what other people say, I feel like I can't take in information.

Do you get terrible hangovers? Because lately I've been feeling like a hangover kills a whole day of mine.
Also, drink Gatorade

shriekingviolet posted:

aaaa

Oh wait, that's how you're doing....

yeah. the only interesting thing about my hangovers is that in normal daily life my eyes are already painfully sensitive to sunlight, so hangovers pretty much turn me into a vampire. i usually have a pretty responsible post-drinking routine if i can get home but i crashed at someone's house after a party and it threw me off.

when i was a Teen working a mall retail job with commission i once showed up at work after an all-night binge, hungover as hell and without a wink of sleep. to me the day was a painful dumb shitty blur, but by the end of it apparently i'd had my best sales day ever and my boss asked "why aren't you like this more often." destroying your brain makes you better at doing things you hate
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
yeah sasha barren koran is pretty funny
When I have a bad hangover I smoke a bunch of weed. It doesn't really solve the hangover but if you get stoned enough its like the hangover is a distant thing happening to some other poor unfortunate soul

But really, if youve been dytd for any appreciable amount of time you shouldny be getting hangovers any more because you should be waking up at roughly the same level of intoxication at which you spend the whole day
so what you're saying is... smoke weed, Every day?

ya ok nice try john manLAW *eats a handful of cough&cold* I'm a legal citizen **ZzZz** orange vomit is the softest for slumber btw
Sometimes I honestly forget that weed is illegal in some places. Sorry about your state laws
in all honesty weed is hella overrated and strictly inferior to alcohol. just being honest yolo
placeholder

gyrofry posted:

in all honesty weed is hella overrated and strictly inferior to alcohol. just being honest yolo

weed is a sometimes thing, alcohol is an all the time thing. also my preferred consumption method is to just infuse shitty weed into vodka anyways, so best of both worlds

[account deactivated]
there is nothing bougie about pouring a plastic bottle of no-name vodka into a mason jar and double boiling it with a bunch of stemmy and dried out shit no one else wants
[account deactivated]
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/17/business/authenticity-repurposed-in-a-mason-jar.html?_r=0
You guys are half right, weed is an erryday thing and alcohol is there to counteract the antisocial effects of the stickyiccky

tpaine posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

there is nothing bougie about pouring a plastic bottle of no-name vodka into a mason jar and double boiling it with a bunch of stemmy and dried out shit no one else wants

i bet this is playing the whole time you do that

The cc ost should always be playing

postposting posted:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/17/business/authenticity-repurposed-in-a-mason-jar.html?_r=0

ugh i wound up going to lunch with a couple friends at this stupid hipster place where i payed 15 dollars for some mediocre pancakes and they gave someone their leftovers in a mason jar and i wanted to gag, die, murder, etc

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

the official soundtrack of going for a walk to the liquor store

tpaine posted:

fucking this

for whiskey drinking

this screams vodka and red bull to me

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

TG posted:

tpaine posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

The cc ost should always be playing

fucking this

for whiskey drinking

i literally thought of this track once when i was firing up my home still

tpaine posted:

TG YOU HEARD THIS

the ending

holy shit. thanks now i know what im doing on my monday night

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
just as all dogs go to heaven, all good threads eventually turn into chrono music
[account deactivated]
shriekingviolet i used to like u but now i know u dont smoke weed all day so i think u might be a cop
wait, there are posters here who aren't cops?
i always figured this was a man who was thursday situation
a friend of mine was out in montreal during the student protests and happened on the stupidest undercover cop ever, this dude standing by near events asking if folks were buying and then not actually selling anything, just inviting people to a 'weed party' at his place where he supposedly had some miracle kush that was completely odorless lmfao. he got really agitated when people started taking selfies with him
was it u?
jk it was me. smoke weed.