page 2 diaper
i think i made that image as part of my campaign to glenn greenwald your old posts
this was old lf right?
yes, God Is Hitler's Faggot was invented by lf in the spring of 1993, alongside antibiotics, the printing press, and Marxist Science. truly a giant of innovation.
lf had to be shut down by the CIA because global capitalism would have surely collapsed under the pressure of their extremely powerful strategy of reposting old fyad memes.
sunglasses: the only thing Stalin truly lacked
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I came up with Ferris Club.
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

yes, God Is Hitler's Faggot was invented by lf in the spring of 1993, alongside antibiotics, the printing press, and Marxist Science. truly a giant of innovation.

It was maggot master who made that post and then denied it like a total coward when he became tumblrqueer

i have it down in my clippings.txt as capnpayne, and it corresponds well with his Posting Style, but this was many years ago from a secondary source so maybe i'm wrong. but it wouldn't be out of character for maggotmaster to repost something and then pretend he made it when it gets him attention.

either way maggotmaster is and always has been a sniveling coward

greetings it seems to be Peak Posting Hour. when do you all go to bed usually
that image is also missing a few bits, near the end. here's what was in my briefing dossier, collected from the NSA archives:

capnpayne posted:

I think you should bend her over a park bench and fuck her with your stinking, rock-hard fuck staff until she's dead. Use your keys to rip her creamy little dick cavity to shreds. Smear the blood all over your face and shaft. Then, you should shit into her mouth. By this, you will show her that you are in the dominant position, and that you don't care one way or the other about her behavior. It's the next best thing to fucking severing, which you should promptly do while you vote her life a five and give her ass AIDS. Nuke her from orbit, but at the same time, make sure you're using fire. I am a big fat faggot. I like to pick my nose and put the boogers into my erect penis. I like to pee out little rods of my compressed penis booger. God is a faggot. God is a nigger. The Lord God Jesus Christ is a worthless faggot. I kill everything I see. I can't stop fucking. I wish I could have sex. I want to fuck so bad. I can taste your fucking vagina juice. I am a nigger. I am a stupid stupid fat fucking nigger. Give me a Snickers bar, hot dog, and some Doritos. Anime ninja. Let's watch some Naruto. God is Hitler's faggot. There is no such thing as a faggot.

aaaand that's about as much internet archeology as im interested in tonight

I just remember MaggotMaster went full crazy after Rorschach (R.I.P.) became joke mod of LF and MM attempted to ride his coat tails.

discipline posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

It was maggot master who made that post and then denied it like a total coward when he became tumblrqueer

it was FYAD poster "blanket" (AKA capnpayne) trolling a GBS thread:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2673945&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post335409350

Edited by HenryKrinkle ()

o dam lol
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

He absolutely did not, it was captain payne. Why would you even assume maggot master would make a thing of worth lmao.

shriekingviolet posted:

that image is also missing a few bits, near the end. here's what was in my briefing dossier, collected from the NSA archives:

capnpayne posted:

I think you should bend her over a park bench and fuck her with your stinking, rock-hard fuck staff until she's dead. Use your keys to rip her creamy little dick cavity to shreds. Smear the blood all over your face and shaft. Then, you should shit into her mouth. By this, you will show her that you are in the dominant position, and that you don't care one way or the other about her behavior. It's the next best thing to fucking severing, which you should promptly do while you vote her life a five and give her ass AIDS. Nuke her from orbit, but at the same time, make sure you're using fire. I am a big fat faggot. I like to pick my nose and put the boogers into my erect penis. I like to pee out little rods of my compressed penis booger. God is a faggot. God is a nigger. The Lord God Jesus Christ is a worthless faggot. I kill everything I see. I can't stop fucking. I wish I could have sex. I want to fuck so bad. I can taste your fucking vagina juice. I am a nigger. I am a stupid stupid fat fucking nigger. Give me a Snickers bar, hot dog, and some Doritos. Anime ninja. Let's watch some Naruto. God is Hitler's faggot. There is no such thing as a faggot.

aaaand that's about as much internet archeology as im interested in tonight

this is the only worthwhile poem written in decades

what did maggotmaster do? that was during the dark times when i did not post
https://vine.co/v/OPlnLxbTFVX

ilmdge posted:

https://vine.co/v/OPlnLxbTFVX

yes

discipline posted:

f

maggotmaster just reposted it. probably several times
[account deactivated]

discipline posted: