[account deactivated]

daddyholes posted:

RedMaistre posted:

daddyholes posted:

i'm going to do to this thread the posting equivalent of holding its face down in a bucket of gasoline because i'm the hero it needs and not the hero it deserves.

If what it deserves is no longer the question, there are other possible examples to follow.

..... I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!

ah but a thread is no person and has neither the form nor substance of a person

My soft heart has been foiled again. Proceed.

*kicks a bunch of dogs because they're machines and is literally descartes*

daddyholes posted:

*kicks a bunch of dogs because they're machines and is literally descartes*

I turn my back one second and you jump right down the slippery slope.

Give them an inch and they take a mile. Truly we must keep the lines of demarcation thick and clear if mercy is to abound.
ok im drunk now but see i can still typewell, i have self contorl

i promised i wouldnt post while in this state, cosrry

gwarp posted:

ok im drunk now but see i can still typewell, i have self contorl

i promised i wouldnt post while in this state, cosrry

Sesach, this night is chiefly thine,
Kind donor of the sparkling wine!

lmao did my parents have millions when I skipped dinner and my mom waited tables? probably I was counting my millions in an apartment while worthless nazi narcissist was counting daddy's six figures
OnZQF-3UHag
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Crow posted:

lmao did my parents have millions when I skipped dinner and my mom waited tables? probably I was counting my millions in an apartment while worthless nazi narcissist was counting daddy's six figures

was your dad a fat graphics designer

he's in georgia. "we're from Georgia." -Robin hood men in tights

At Crow's Swiss boarding school they called him Benjamin because he would impress girls at local bars by eating a 100 dollar US bill and yelling "Money is a dream to me."

When Conec was 16 she left a beanie baby at a weekend sleepover in Manhattan and had the beanie baby flown to her in a first class seat so that it wouldn't get scared.
it amazes and concerns me that anyone believes anything they see posted here about other people who post here. the only thing i know for sure about any poster here is that the tragedy of tpaine's wife/book must never be repeated
rest assured; all here are 30 year old alcoholics
TPaine was never rich but in 1999 he camped in front of Z88 Tampa's Best Classic Rock to get them to add Weezer's Blue Album to their a Best Albums of the Century Countdown. They refused to budge but did play 'Buddy Holly' while their morning show joked about "Camper Clarence." TPaine considered this his "vindication". People call him Camper Clarence behind his back still.
i should make up some cool lies about myself. my life is extremely boring.
weird i cant upvote that post more than once.... when will the admins and technical staff f this god damn website get off their asses and start to fi... uhhh nevermind. nevermind. sorry continue.
When Crow was 17 he and his family stayed at their summer home in the Hamptons for a couple months. A few weeks into it he started to date a waitress at a Denny's he wandered into at 3 am while fucked up on cocaine and molly. When his father discovered the relationship as well as the questionable ethnicity of the waitress in question, Crow was promptly bundled into a private jet to Sweden for rehabilitation. The whole endeavor cost him approximately a million from his trust fund as punishment by his father, the cost of an abortion, and enough hush money that the waitress could quit Denny's and enroll into the local community college. Overall, a win for the working class.
questionable ethnicity lol
i watched a lot of jefferys video and he said crow is going back to college "to fuck 18 year old girls" which sounds true imo
that crazy guy made a 14 minute video in ifap and i thought he just left the camera on or something, but scanning through the video you see that he is talking for the whole 14 minutes.
thats the video i mean
do you guys think the amount of insane people on this board is COINTELPRO or just the result of massive fascist terror
i'm honestly surprised there aren't even more mentally ill people than there already are

Crow posted:

do you guys think the amount of insane people on this board is COINTELPRO or just the result of massive fascist terror

I'm not crazy I'm just a little unwell.

but it's definitely a result of massive fascist terror. if i wasn't insane myself i would probably have a comfortable job at some start-up company downtown, a cog in the capitalist machine. instead i'm a weird marxist guy who delivers pizzas and drinks too much. cheers
It's cool that conec gets away with being a horrible poster/person because she's in a long-distance relationship with blink & wheeze who's a mod (actually a good poster).
i like how that too
I think it is sexist to say we tolerate conec because of blankfeinwhiz. We love and appreciate goatstein even though he posts hot garbage most of the time. No one says we tolerate his outbursts because his Korean wife. Maybe read some bell hooks.
yea but goatstein has never called me a "sh'd dick faggt' or "nigga"
if goatstein postid lik dis i would hate him too. also i read bell hooks book about masculinity and it was bad,. who's the male equivalent of bell hooks and what are some good masculinist books to read??
i recommend fuck and destroy by john christ. it's probably the best masculinist work you can get your hands on that hasn't been censored by the gynocracy. that is, until Kriss' magnum opus is finally complete
i recommend chris forth if ur interested in reading something about masculinity http://www.palgrave.com/page/detail/masculinity-in-the-modern-west-christopher-e-forth/?K=9781403912404

bonus: if you want to doxx me, my real name is in the acknowledgments. ganbatte.

NoFreeWill posted:

if goatstein postid lik dis i would hate him too. also i read bell hooks book about masculinity and it was bad,. who's the male equivalent of bell hooks and what are some good masculinist books to read??

Read Adolf Frickin Hitler!

Petrol posted:

i recommend chris forth if ur interested in reading something about masculinity http://www.palgrave.com/page/detail/masculinity-in-the-modern-west-christopher-e-forth/?K=9781403912404

bonus: if you want to doxx me, my real name is in the acknowledgments. ganbatte.

my library has it sweet

In my experience criminal defense attorneys, and pds especially, are all mildly crazy so I'm used to being around people with mental health issues. Also clients tend to have a variety of diagnoses, like my schizophrenic client who threatened o have the UN hunt down and kill me and the judge but really he was just trying to get my attention because i hadn't visited him in jail in a while
My new Trotskyist organization wants dues payments. I forgot that actions have consequences. Sigh. I hope they use the money for something worthwhile, like holding a burlesque show.

getfiscal posted:

My new Trotskyist organization wants dues payments. I forgot that actions have consequences. Sigh. I hope they use the money for something worthwhile, like holding a burlesque show.

My Trotskyist Romance...