[account deactivated]
oh wow i never realized that that guy was in the wire when i saw him in law and order svu

shame that they made him into a rapist and all that...
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

RedMaistre posted:

tpaine posted:

this is like the third time i've clowned on rap and someone got the idea to dig up some inlistenable shit that had least had an acceptable message. what are you trying to accomplish other than prove you've been sadly deprived?

Was responding at first to gwarp, not to you. And the one time I did respond to you I was more tying to join in your laughter instead of trying to combat it. Don't really have a dog in the argument whether rap, or any other genre, is good music or not.

Its all fine though.

Ain't no secret, really.

[account deactivated]
My One True Atavistic Homeland

Edited by RedMaistre ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
e.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
yeah, i made a mistake posting sentiments we have shared in private instead of letting her frame it how she likes. do you think it was right for crow to lash out at her unprovoked?
[account deactivated]
let's rap about gregorian chants or whatever i probably listen to
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

daddyholes posted:

let's rap about gregorian chants or whatever i probably listen to

.....?

ban conec, we dont need wannabe state dept nazis doxxing members of the forum
[account deactivated]
That whole rendition of the Ludus Danielis is garbage,btw.
Now There's a musical opinion I would fight for.
just chiming in to say that yall should open registration. need some more white noise people like me in here to dilute the weird stuff.

i think someone suggested the same thing earlier too.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
What the heck is even the point of rhizzone if we can't have sick flame wars? What the frick happened to this placet, what's with the touchy-feely bullshit

RedMaistre posted:

.....?

prefer cyrus because he presents a grand analogy to better understand the man Patriarch Sergius of the Russian Orthodox Church described as "the God-appointed leader of our military and cultural forces", General Secretary Josef Stalin

[account deactivated]

daddyholes posted:

RedMaistre posted:

.....?

prefer cyrus because he presents a grand analogy to better understand the man Patriarch Sergius of the Russian Orthodox Church described as "the God-appointed leader of our military and cultural forces", General Secretary Josef Stalin

Have you been reading my tumblr?

no, but if that is what is on it you are on the right track gumshoe
[account deactivated]
Still waiting for the equivalent of Leon Bloy's The Soul of Napoleon to be written by some righteous Russian crank about Lenin.
YEAHHHH DOO WOP mm dmm boo deh doo wop ba bowwww
i'm going to do to this thread the posting equivalent of holding its face down in a bucket of gasoline because i'm the hero it needs and not the hero it deserves.
Come to think of it, there is a study to be written about the convergent uses of the figure of the Persian King in the Plato-Xenophon corpus and the Hebraic Prophetic literature.

RedMaistre posted:

Come to think of it, there is a study to be written about the convergent uses of the figure of the Persian King in the Plato-Xenophon corpus and the Hebraic Prophetic literature.

badass

[account deactivated]

daddyholes posted:

i'm going to do to this thread the posting equivalent of holding its face down in a bucket of gasoline because i'm the hero it needs and not the hero it deserves.

If what it deserves is no longer the question, there are other possible examples to follow.

..... I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!

daddyholes posted:

RedMaistre posted:

badass

Would be an excellent troll, for one thing, on some many levels.

RedMaistre posted:

daddyholes posted:

If what it deserves is no longer the question, there are other possible examples to follow.

..... I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!

ah but a thread is no person and has neither the form nor substance of a person