gwarp posted:

stegosaurus posted:

if you're learning russian then obviously your place is as a propagandist in the foreign ministry of the peoples republics of novorossiya.

this is the first time i've heard about this. i just looked them up and their legislatures are called "supreme soviets" and their official religion is orthodox christianity lol.

this game is real

also you 'just looked up' novorossiya. smdh.
i don't keep up with stuff anymore, too much staring at dna for hours at a time (which is stupid and dumb and worthless btw).
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

stegosaurus posted:

other people in the student group I go to apparently show up to their jobs in FRSO tshirts.

due to social panic i hate drawing attention to myself now. but in the last few weeks i've started wearing little buttons on my bag lol. i know that doesn't seem like much but yeah. one of them is a picture of marx saying "I told you this would happen." another is a Save Canada Post button.

you should find a torrent for this movie and then pm it to me: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2326554/

getfiscal posted:

stegosaurus posted:

other people in the student group I go to apparently show up to their jobs in FRSO tshirts.

due to social panic i hate drawing attention to myself now. but in the last few weeks i've started wearing little buttons on my bag lol. i know that doesn't seem like much but yeah. one of them is a picture of marx saying "I told you this would happen." another is a Save Canada Post button.

you are way ahead of me already

my fb is hilarious. I only post animal pictures or mid 90s detroit techno and my likes are "revolutionary students union" and I'm part of a group called "marxism-bilbiotechanism" nothing going on here.
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I am not only isolated from my peers at work but in constant physical danger. I want to go to the park by myself but I can't. the only person I could tolerate being around right now has been slowly losing his mind for months and will not answer the phone. I am trying to weigh my options - do I go and possibly be kidnapped or do I sit here and do work and wait for it to become an acceptable hour for me to start drinking again? it's 10:21 in the morning btw

i feel like you should get a new job. and then go to the therapy store. i wish you luck.

i do wear a rage against the machine shirt which is just a red star on a black tshirt but that's generic enough that people just think i'm a fan of rock music or astronomy
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

they don't have gender or weird ass-plurals which is a good start.

catchphrase

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
if the cia wants to arrange a sit down via one's friend, is it still ok to invite that friend to the pdf sharing subforum? asking for a friend

discipline posted:

I can't keep getting a new job my whole life. I'm so sad.

Actually, there's nothing in the rule book that says you can't keep trying new jobs.

discipline posted:

I am not only isolated from my peers at work but in constant physical danger. I want to go to the park by myself but I can't. the only person I could tolerate being around right now has been slowly losing his mind for months and will not answer the phone. I am trying to weigh my options - do I go and possibly be kidnapped or do I sit here and do work and wait for it to become an acceptable hour for me to start drinking again? it's 10:21 in the morning btw

I might join an organization. For the people............

I'm going to email them in the morning.
[account deactivated]
I e-mail'ed them now so I wouldn't chicken out.

getfiscal posted:

stegosaurus posted:

on my satchel i have a kharkov peoples republic badge lol. i just became a union delegate and they gave me a little delegate pin so i guess ill put that next to it. i also now have a sign above my desk that says DELEGATE in big ass letters. its kind of fun.

Petrol posted:

on my satchel i have a kharkov peoples republic badge lol. i just became a union delegate and they gave me a little delegate pin so i guess ill put that next to it. i also now have a sign above my desk that says DELEGATE in big ass letters. its kind of fun.

cool. i was a union member once (United Steelworkers lol) but i got fired after a few months.

MarxUltor posted:

there are a million govt jbs that arent state dept but to be fair, most of them by far are DOD which obviously isnt any better.

tbh working on some big and useless DoD prestige project like the f35 and doing an average job is probably a net gain for the world as a whole, whereas state department is actually where the US politics gets done

Here I am hard at work. Let's all go outside

gyrofry posted:

if the cia wants to arrange a sit down via one's friend, is it still ok to invite that friend to the pdf sharing subforum? asking for a friend

Give me the invites plox

[account deactivated]

Squalid posted:

gyrofry posted:

Give me the invites plox

whats the secret pass word

discipline posted:

conec if you want to make mad mad bank you should learn kurdish

dont most of them speak arabic or turkish or farsi as a second language anyways. kurdish is basically a made up language like gaelic or hebrew at this point right

[account deactivated]
is this guy another cia agent https://medium.com/war-is-boring/

gyrofry posted:

dont work for goose-stepping Nazis, kid, I'm not going to tell you twice. I don't care how rich you grew up
conec if you want to live abroad on the usg's dime just do what i did and join the peace corps. i never kidded myself about what my work added up to but i did get a pretty great few yearsout of it. you do have to be okay with living without internet or plushies though

--
i'm pretty happy for the most part. school is very rewarding and i lovwe it. its keeping me incredibly busy which is probably why i'm doing a good job keeping crushing anomie at bay these days. my organizing is going real well, we're still a tiny group right now but all of my comrades are rad folks and we do good work. im also madly in love with a wonderful person who shares my worldview. my life is great!
theres four feet of snow in front of my fucking house.
lol
theres four feet of snow in front of my fucking house.