How are your jobs going? How is school? How is your organizing going? What major crimes have you committed? Let's try to get more reading done! Let's get off the off-site!
[account deactivated]
This was my favourite song for a while.

Hungry
[account deactivated]
how come all runners at the olympics who aren't there for comedy affirmative action purposes are black dudes but every runner i've ever seen outside is white
(edit: i just guessed as best as i could and sent it, f biotech, death to GMOs)

Edited by Peelzebub ()

[account deactivated]
Fursonally, I'm a middle-aged adult with a boring office job and a conservative girlfriend. I go to church on Sundays and am reasonably mentally healthy.
lol

Edited by wasted ()

[account deactivated]
I took the homemade splint off my finger today and started giving it limited exercise. It's still pretty stiff. My only two activities are work and playing piano so the last two weeks have been hell. I hope for normal functioning in my finger in a week and I can go back to learning the easier Beethoven sonatas instead of just watching Strangers With Candy and reading wikipedia articles about airplane crashes.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

your dad is definitely cooler than you

Agreed.

i cant talk about my job. confidentiality you understand
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

i work for the Nazis

what da fuckey

man sometimes i fight wih my parents too but that's harsh
congratulations on the state dept gig
real talk I signed up for the ski weekend back in November because its something that costs money that isn't mine and now it's next weekend and its gonna be me and the "social committee" who are all a bunch of crazy lolmongering wacky spirits hip to the latest buzzfeed memes and if I have to spend two days with them there will be body bags involved
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

real talk I signed up for the ski weekend back in November because its something that costs money that isn't mine and now it's next weekend and its gonna be me and the "social committee" who are all a bunch of crazy lolmongering wacky spirits hip to the latest buzzfeed memes and if I have to spend two days with them there will be body bags involved

have fun.

[account deactivated]
my job pays for me to go on vacation and im complaining
this week my therapist made a really basic point and i was like oh right. i was saying how i feel tired a lot. and she was like... 'everyone in this building feels tired. i get so tired every day that i start crying and just let myself cry because there's nothing i can do about.' and i was like damn that's pretty metal. and she was like, if you're tired you won't die from it. you can just be tired. and i realized that my tiredness was more about depression than physiology. which.... i sort of knew. but it clicked i guess. so i started telling her a bunch of stuff about how i thought i was like 'realistically depressed' because this world is so corrupt. and that was good because it sort of created something we can work with i guess. on the other hand i realized how deeply depressed i was, which was sad and spun me out for a few days.

conec posted:

is a pinko working for the state dpt the same fing as being a house negga

more like a Nazi cracker, cracker

[account deactivated]

conec posted:

u guys are seriously f8ckdarts. y do u give a shit if someone from the forum u poast at wants a government job? i need a way to sustain myself. what u want me to do? suck d`ck for a place to stay? bus tables? i did pre-law for a minute but i don`t wanna be a lawyer. i also don`t wanna be a professor. i could probably get into a phd program in germany and do research but .. listen...... look i don`t wanna be poor. i didn`t grow up poor. i experienced being broke for a few years but nah. i`m accustomed to being able to afford sh`t. i wanna settle down, i wanna buy some cattle, i want to own a home.. i want kids some day. i gotta get bread.

well then hopefully you'll die in a collectibles avalanche before you can do any real damage.

[account deactivated]

conec posted:

oooomg... fucky u ... fucky all y`all

cool I hope you have fun working for some state senator, or in prison administration, or propagandist, or whatever. sounds like a much more solid plan to wealth than being a starving-ass doctor, or crippled with a law degree, or sticking with that dead end CUDA

i just think you'll have a bad time doing the job. obviously morality isn't real and you should take whatever job you want. mccaine is a sex worker and he's cool.
i liked the bit in 10 days that shook the world where he mentions all of the steno girls and young office functionaries being pissed off and dejected by the revolution, he gives them about 1.5 sentences then doesnt mention them again

conec posted:

u guys are seriously f8ckdarts. y do u give a shit if someone from the forum u poast at wants a government job?

there's like, a billion government jobs that arent in the state dept.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

this week my therapist made a really basic point and i was like oh right. i was saying how i feel tired a lot. and she was like... 'everyone in this building feels tired. i get so tired every day that i start crying and just let myself cry because there's nothing i can do about.' and i was like damn that's pretty metal. and she was like, if you're tired you won't die from it. you can just be tired. and i realized that my tiredness was more about depression than physiology. which.... i sort of knew. but it clicked i guess. so i started telling her a bunch of stuff about how i thought i was like 'realistically depressed' because this world is so corrupt. and that was good because it sort of created something we can work with i guess. on the other hand i realized how deeply depressed i was, which was sad and spun me out for a few days.

seems more screamo than metal.... just my two cents

i got bed bugs in montreal and it was one of the worst things that ever happened to me. i lived in a really shitty apartment and they tried to accuse me of bringing them in. then they inspected my neighbour and found she brought a couch off the street lol. they had to spray like four or five times. a few months later i came home from an appointment and found they had taken all my books off my shelves so they could tear out a heating pipe. no notice. there was a gaping hole in the floor which opened onto a restaurant lol. goddamn that place sucked. great location though.
[account deactivated]